“Indian done right”

Curry House
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Wide variety of food. Attentive, polite, and charming staff. The food is freshly-made and served in more than generous portions for very reasonable prices. Our favourites include chicken tikka daal, chicken korma, and garlic naan. I suggest washing this wonderful food down with a mango yogurt shake. Quite simply, this is the finest Indian restaurant I've ever seen.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

This small family run resturant is wonderful. The food is some of the best any of the five of us dinning there had experienced. The dishes are a nice size and are nicely spiced.
The atmosphere is very basic and the day we were there they could have turned up the heat was very cool.

You can easily have a meal for five for under sixty dollars.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I have eaten at the Curry House many times since the miracle occurred that brought the owners of this restaurant to Ferndale. Most of their dishes are in the North Indian style, which is my favorite cuisine. I have had the pleasure of eating Indian food in India (three trips over 35 years), New York, LA, San Francisco, Vancouver, BC, Seattle and Portland, and on the whole is just fine wherever I have been. But, The Curry House is Ferndale is by far the best I have every eaten. (Their garlic naan is to die for.) I am a vegetarian and my husband is not, but we are both always more than satisfied. Not only is their food consistently great, but the owners are a welcoming, relaxed, good humored, and fine family.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

If you enjoy Indian cuisine, dining at the Curry House in Ferndale, Washington is a must. While visiting the Blaine/Birch Bay area in 2009, my wife and I made a detour into Ferndale. Finding an Indian restaurant in a town that is best known for oil refineries and farming was a total surprise. We have returned several times since despite a two hour drive. The restaurant is plain and simple, but the food is extraordinary. The owners are great hosts. We have dined in Indian restaurants from Victoria, British Columbia to San Francisco, California, but the Curry House in Ferndale is the best Indian cuisine. Period.

1  Thank WI_Dweller
Reviewed December 11, 2008

This is the best Indian food in the area! Very friendly family owned restaraunt. So good.

Been to Curry House? Share your experiences!