“Outstanding Sushi!”

Hanabi Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 233 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Superb Sushi and very good service. I was the only white/anglo customer (which is a sign of authenticity), yet the staff made me feel comfortable and welcomed. I have eaten Sushi from many places across the globe and this is one of the very best for the US. If there were any shortcomings, it would be I was served masago (capelin roe) instead of tobiko (flying-fish roe) when I ordered tobiko gunkan-maki style. Also, their wasabi was not spicy, so I just tripled up. I know this can change day-to-day, so don't consider this a big problem. Anyway, if you are in town and love Sushi, this is the place to go.

1  Thank MiklCJ
There are newer reviews for Hanabi Sushi Restaurant

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 2, 2008

Excellent sushi, equaled only by the service and pleasant wait staff!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook