“Favorite Sushi in Federal Way”

Hanabi Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 238 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I'm starting to become a bit of a regular when I come up to the Federal Way area for business. Sushi is usually very good. I've tried a lot of different options; not everything has been perfect, but most dishes and items are quite good.

They are super friendly and I just really like this place. Tucked away at the end of a strip mall, so a little hard to find the first time.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect..but wow...may very well be the best sushi I've ever had. Private dining..no shoes...great service..

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Face it, Federal Way in not a hot-spot for top-quality sushi, better options are available in
Seattle and even Tacoma.

However, if you are going to eat sushi in Federal Way, this is the place. It's a friendly, family-owned business that takes a lot of pride in the experience. Service and attentiveness are always outstanding. Decor is super, as well.

If I had to break it down, I'd give the service and atmosphere a 4.5, the food somewhere around a 3.5 (sometimes it's better, sometimes it's not). Overall, I'd rate it around a 4, and do believe it is the best in this area.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I went with my 10 year old who ordered yakisabi. There was enough for four children. I ordered a sushi combo hanani special for $27. It came with enough food for two. If there were four of us it would have been perfect. The food was good with Japanese pickles edamame and miso soup included. The leftovers were packaged and eaten the next day.

1  Thank MomFromOrondo
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Wow, tucked away at the back of a strip shopping center. Fresh, fantastic prices, great service.