“Fun place to pack a picnic”

Marlene's Market & Deli
Ranked #9 of 233 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I was staying at the Hampton Inn across the street and wanted to get a lunch to take with me to Mount Rainier. So, that means portable food. They have a salad bar and deli area upstairs where I got some great sandwiches. Really healthy food with creative options. I was planning to come back Sunday for another picnic, at another park but alas... they didn't open until 10.

1  Thank nitenurse412

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

I recently started to change my diet and was introduced to this place by a co-worker. They have very yummy food and it's not your average no taste healthy food. I love it! The split pea soup mixed with brown rice is DELICIOUS!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Delicious and healthy. Lovely place to stop for breakfast, lunch, etc.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Downstairs is a natural foods market downstairs with a salad bar, deli, smoothie bar upstairs. Jonathan at the deli counter was exceptionally helpful in helping me find the right ingredients for a sandwich to accommodate my dietary allergies so that I could have a delicious fresh sandwich! All the other sales staff were helpful and friendly, which made for a pleasant experience in the store.

The large windows on the front of the two-story store make eating there a bright, airy, pleasant environment if you have the time. Or they will wrap your selections to take with you.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Marlene's is just across the street from the Marriott. It is a regular stop for me as the deli has good, healthy food (this is a natural food sort of a market). Salad bar, sandwiches, deli case ... it's worth trying.

1  Thank Richard W