“Very nice thai restaurant.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #80 of 224 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Very nice thai restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great flavor on the cashew chicken. Pad thai was not the best I have had, but still good. Clean place and lovely thai decor. Will definitely be coming back.

3 Thank snowboardingmonkey

The Dalles, Oregon
“Great Authentic Thai Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Seafood Balloon is awesome! It's a wonderful seafood meal served wrapped in a foil "balloon" that they cut open at your table. It is so good! The seasonings are so delicious. If you like seafood, you've got to try this. We love this place. We just discovered it a few weeks ago on a trip to the area and will come here whenever we're in Federal Way.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank sapphire1204
melbourne
“Authentic thai food, great ambiance, good service !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

First thing that you would notice about this place is the ambiance - the wooden interior sets the mood for authentic thai food. The chicken satay was was amazing along with the peanut sauce.head here if you are in a mood for thai food in federal way. Pretty good for a business lunch as well.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank thouarethat
Federal Way, Washington
“Excellent Fried Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had the chicken Pad Thai and my girlfriend did as well, we were the only customers in the store at the time so it was kind of nice. She ordered the Thai Iced Coffee and I tried some. We both loved it! The Pad Thai was not that spicy so I know to order it more spicy next time. It honestly looked pretty bad when we first got it because of the way the egg was spread over the noodle, but once I dug in, it was great. The fried ice cream was the best I have had however I have had better pad thai. The fried ice cream was strawberry ice cream I think, inside more of like a doughnut shell. It looked amazing and tasted the same. Though we were the only two people eating at that time, we were mostly left alone which was kind of nice but could be better if the waiter came over a little more to see if we needed anything.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Kamran S
El Dorado Hills, California
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I stopped off hear for a late lunch and had a wonderful meal. Great service. In a strip mall so had plenty if parking. Will go again when I come back in the area for busniess.

• Visited January 2012