“Authentic thai food, great ambiance, good service !”

Bangkok Garden Street Food
Ranked #131 of 238 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 22, 2012

First thing that you would notice about this place is the ambiance - the wooden interior sets the mood for authentic thai food. The chicken satay was was amazing along with the peanut sauce.head here if you are in a mood for thai food in federal way. Pretty good for a business lunch as well.

3  Thank thouarethat

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had the chicken Pad Thai and my girlfriend did as well, we were the only customers in the store at the time so it was kind of nice. She ordered the Thai Iced Coffee and I tried some. We both loved it! The Pad Thai was not that spicy so I know to order it more spicy next time. It honestly looked pretty bad when we first got it because of the way the egg was spread over the noodle, but once I dug in, it was great. The fried ice cream was the best I have had however I have had better pad thai. The fried ice cream was strawberry ice cream I think, inside more of like a doughnut shell. It looked amazing and tasted the same. Though we were the only two people eating at that time, we were mostly left alone which was kind of nice but could be better if the waiter came over a little more to see if we needed anything.

2  Thank Kamran S
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I stopped off hear for a late lunch and had a wonderful meal. Great service. In a strip mall so had plenty if parking. Will go again when I come back in the area for busniess.

1  Thank PortugueseMan
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We go here often whether with grandkids or my elderly mother or special date and it always is relaxing, hospitable and delicious. Excellent service, food prepared fresh and to our specs. Satay, Pad Thai, curry, all delight the taste buds. The best!

1  Thank d0tdashkayaker
Reviewed November 30, 2011

They go light on the heat. Usually 3 star is about right for me, but I go 5 here.

1  Thank Mapamagician