“Lots to eat here! Good food and great service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #19 of 233 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Lots to eat here! Good food and great service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had an excellent early dinner at Red Lobster in September. The 1/2 hour wait to this popular place was not that bad and they give you a beeper to call you when it is your turn. Seated in a nice booth we were attended to quickly and the complimentary bread arrived right away to munch on. I ordered the three type of shrimp special and it comes with salad and another side as well as rice. Coleslaw was excellent as was all the food and lots of it too! Good food and great service!

• Visited September 2013

Langley City, Canada
“Great Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Eight of use dinned at Red Lobster in August 2013 it was crowded and would need to wait about one hour or they could put use at two tables in 15 minutes which we did. The prices were a little high for the portions you were given. The food was very good and I would return again. The staff did a great job

• Visited August 2013
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Last week I suddenly had a huge hancoring for a big Maine lobster. Went down to my local Red Lobster today and couldn't be more thrilled with the service and food! I ordered the ultimate feast, not the classic Maine lobster I initially desired but this was a good combination of all sorts of sea food, including a Maine lobster tail (not live, but really, still what I wanted). Our server was very polite and quick to accommodate us with drink refills, napkins and sauce when we needed it. With my ultimate feast and my friends 7 ounce sirloin steak, including salad and drinks, our bill came to under 50 dollars. A great value, I would definitely go back and highly recommend to friends and family!

• Visited May 2013
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Love that Lobster”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

When we're in the mood for lobster, this is the place to go. They serve other seafood, too, but we go for the wonderful lobster dinners.

Visited January 2013
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Red Lobster revisited”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We look forward to our yearly trip to a Federal Way: one for the team, the other to eat at Red Lobster. We do not have a R. L. near home. The mixed drinks are terrific, we had the Huricane ...a terrific drink, and our daughter had the passion colada...it is like dessert. We shared the 'create your own' , which was good value for the money, to go with the appie sweet chili shrimp...really good. The fresh biscuits are a big hit! I dd ask the server why they served farmed Atlantic salmon...didn't have an answer. Come on RL we have the best salmon off our Pacific coast! Please cut down on the salt...even the broccoli is too salty....perfectly cooked though; firm and not over cooked. We enjoy the atmosphere and look forward to a return.

• Visited April 2013