“Enjoy”

Alden, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoy”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Should have know it would be a bad dinner when there were not to many cars around the restaurant in this busy neighborhood. My daughter got the special, prime rib. It was awful. The color was grey, cold and fatty. The potatoes were hardly warm and the beans cold. I ordered a chicken sandwich which I thought was ok but very moist, wet on the bottom bun. I was doing ok till I ate a French fry that tasted like mold, rotten. Prices were a little high, no water was served with dinner and was not asked if I would like a refill with my drink. WOULD NOT go back.

• Visited October 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Poor quality food at high prices”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

$10.25 for the most pathetic serving of potato skins I have ever seen. I am not a big eater but if I am paying $10.25 for an appetizer I expect to get my money's worth. The food is very marginal. Like a lame chain restaurant, but dingy and dated décor. The windows were filthy which made me cringe to think what the kitchen must be like.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank C H
Federal Way, Washington
“N”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Plates were too expensive for the taste and quality of the food. Decor is very dated but fun to watch. Their food at the Taste of Tacoma was great but not at the restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Really missed the mark”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Went for a late lunch and we were very disappointed. The place was virtually empty but it took forever to get served. Once our order was taken it was a good 20 minutes before we saw our food. Water and drinks were long gone and no refills were offered. The burger was greasy and my wife's sandwich was almost cold. It obviously had to wait for someone to finish cooking the burger. I won't be back anytime soon.

Visited June 2012
Federal Way, Washington
“Billy McHale's”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We enjoy going here. It's easy, it's accessible. Wait staff is always great. Don't do the bar, so can't comment about that. Love their homemade potato chips. Often they have specials. Husband loves the ribs and prime rib. I enjoy the Rueben and the steaks. It's not posh & there is no loud music (thank God!!!!! - we do not go back to places like that). Love all the trinkets and the trains that decorate.

• Visited September 2012