“Great Thai in FedWay”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I lived on the South End this was a regular weekend stopping spot. Now that we moved into Seattle I still always make a point to stop in when in FedWay. Great food. The fresh spring rolls are amazing. Never have had to wait for a table.

There are newer reviews for Indochine Seafood & Satay Bar

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Have been coming here for decades and the food is consistently good. Menu has not changed in a long time, but there are several dishes that are excellent.

PROS:
Great food, reasonable prices, large portions, friendly staff, good take-out options!

CONS:
Restaurant is frequently cold, especially if you sit by the windows.

1  Thank SethE56
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Indochine is a local favorite. There are a couple locations in Tacoma and this one in Federal Way. I've been here several times. My only problem is that I love the things I usually order so much that I don't want to branch out and try something new. I did during my most recent visit.

We always have the fresh spring rolls with shrimp and chicken. They are delicious. Well, actually, it is the sauce that is amazing. It's not the typical peanut sauce, it is a zesty, spicy, sweet delight and if I could figure out what's in it, I would attempt to make it at home.

This time we also tried the crab wontons. They were slightly overcooked to my taste, so I was unimpressed.

Then we shared the drunked noodles with chicken, 5 stars. I enjoy it every time, full of chicken and vegetables.

I didn't have the coconut ice cream this time because it is on the spendy side, but I missed it so I will try it next time.

Service is never anything to brag about, but it's usually the owner and he's pretty old so I don't even care.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Have had many dinners here and the food is always decent, though there can be waits at times due to the staff being overwhelmed. The sisters that have run the Indochine restaurants are incredibly hardworking and dedicated and provide a good overall dining experience. Seafood and beef preparations are preferable.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Never been disappointed In the last 15 years I have dined there. Thai owned! Service is great, and the everything in the restaurant was imported from Thailand. Amazing hand done chairs and wood carvings, accent this Thai ambiance.

1  Thank Dclemans