“Delicious!”

Dining options: Reservations
Federal Way, Washington
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Indochine is a local favorite. There are a couple locations in Tacoma and this one in Federal Way. I've been here several times. My only problem is that I love the things I usually order so much that I don't want to branch out and try something new. I did during my most recent visit.

We always have the fresh spring rolls with shrimp and chicken. They are delicious. Well, actually, it is the sauce that is amazing. It's not the typical peanut sauce, it is a zesty, spicy, sweet delight and if I could figure out what's in it, I would attempt to make it at home.

This time we also tried the crab wontons. They were slightly overcooked to my taste, so I was unimpressed.

Then we shared the drunked noodles with chicken, 5 stars. I enjoy it every time, full of chicken and vegetables.

I didn't have the coconut ice cream this time because it is on the spendy side, but I missed it so I will try it next time.

Service is never anything to brag about, but it's usually the owner and he's pretty old so I don't even care.

• Visited September 2012

Grand Island, Nebraska
“Very dependable Asian blend locale”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Have had many dinners here and the food is always decent, though there can be waits at times due to the staff being overwhelmed. The sisters that have run the Indochine restaurants are incredibly hardworking and dedicated and provide a good overall dining experience. Seafood and beef preparations are preferable.

Visited April 2012
Federal Way, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai in Federal Way”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Never been disappointed In the last 15 years I have dined there. Thai owned! Service is great, and the everything in the restaurant was imported from Thailand. Amazing hand done chairs and wood carvings, accent this Thai ambiance.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Dclemans
“We travel 35 miles to go here and eat.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

When we can afford to go out and eat, which isn't often, we will drive from Buckley to Federal Way to eat here. The food is Excellent, the wait staff is very attentive to your needs, and the atmosphere is awesome. Everything is made of carved wood, there's a place in the middle that you can sit on pillows that is sunk into the floor, we love this restaurant! A must try, highly recommended!

san diego
“Great south east Asian authentic food, superb satay,pleasant setting”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Cafe indochine is a bit of a puzzle: not easy to find from the main street, front portion of the restaurant is never utilized, staff is dressed as if they are about to go camping
BUT the food is really good and authentic, the satay is superb, flavors develop in every curry and portions are generous.

Try it, you will not be sorry.

• Visited April 2012