“Enjoy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very nice and cozy. Beautiful view of the Sound. I ordered cannelloni, which was delicious. The sauce was very good and this dish had a lot of cheese. ($19). I ordered a house salad which had raspberry vinegarette, walnuts, cranberries, etc. I enjoyed very much, but my daughter did not. I gave this restaurant a 4 star, but my daughter was not as impressed as I. I told her to write her own review!

There are newer reviews for Verrazano's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Over priced, poor food, and so-so service. The view is nice, but that's not why I came to Verrazano's.

Thinking it was just an off day for lunch, I've come back twice for dinner. I'm zero for three. I sense a pattern that I don't like. This is sad, because Federal Way needs a good restaurant or five.

The owner has also bought the Cliff House. The results are the same.

3  Thank BBSeattle
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We were in between family events and I needed seating for 13 on short notice for lunch on a Saturday! The manager responded positively when i called and and when we arrived everything was set up and we all enjoyed great food and great service with a fantastic view of the water!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We started out in the lounge with a few cocktails and shared tasty steamed clams. The bar was busy and filled with locals. It was a good sign the restaurant was popular. We moved into restaurant, we AJ as our server. She recommended the mushroom crustini which was fantastic, we then shared CANNELLONI DI POLLO. It was our 30th anniversary and AJ brought us teramisu which melted with every bite.

We brought a great bottle of vintage Chianti and paid the $15 corkage fee.

1  Thank TravelRoadWarriors
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Consistent! For sure! Good Italian grub with great service! Menu seems to be the same, always! Even the specials seem to nearly the same each week. But for good, consistent food, service and atmosphere, Verrazanos is a great spot to be a regular!

1  Thank VillaCandiMatahari