“Yummy!!”

Ichi Teriyaki
Ranked #154 of 233 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate here on a Sunday afternoon and it was the best teriyaki we'd had in a long time. Portions are hearty for the price and it was all delicious. We'd go here again next time we're in the area.

There are newer reviews for Ichi Teriyaki

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Decided to give this place a try as it is close by and on a Friday night cooking does not always sound like fun. Hard to find an online menu (we were doing take out), but most teriyaki places have the same items.
We ordered the chicken breast teriyaki, pork gyoza, broccoli beef. White rice and little salads seem to come with everything. Would be great if they would offer brown rice!
The salad is predressed and pretty soggy for take out.
The chicken came cut into little pieces with the sauce on the side. Not bad, but quality was nothing special. The broccoli beef was tasty, but a bit tough to chew. The broccoli was good and a few carrot slices were thrown in. We love gyoza and were expecting something in a sauce. The order came dry in a foam box with sauce on the side. The filling was tasty, but the outside wrapper was crunchy and dried out. Not quite enough sauce to soften it all. We managed to eat most of them. All in all, we would probably try this place again and maybe branch out a little. They also have short ribs. At least it was clean and speedy which is a plus. Good prices also.

1  Thank Smerryfield
Reviewed September 2, 2011

My husband & I live within 15 minutes Ichi and we love this place! The food is always really good and our to-go orders have always been right. The portions are large as well. Another thing I love is unlike a lot of other teriyaki places that are closed on Sundays, Ichi is open! I highly recommend this place! :)

Reviewed April 1, 2011

Traveling to WA five times a year, we stop here every time. It's a simple place, but the salmon teriyaki is my fave. I usually pay 15 bucks for this dish at Japanese restaurants, salmon teriyaki here is barely $9. Good food, good price.