“A Real Find... FW's Best Kept Secret”

Los Bigotes De Villa
Ranked #18 of 246 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 24, 2014

It's worth searching to find this place. We've lived within 2 miles of Los Bigotes de Villa for 10 years, and only recently discovered it. We were craving good Mexican, and searched online ready to drive to get it. When Yelp gave a Mexican restaurant in Federal Way 5 stars and we had never heard of it, we were intrigued. We found it hidden in a little strip mall right off the main drag near our own home and thought we'd give it a try. OH, MY! REAL Mexican food. Quaint, friendly, and authentic. (Friday night, the place was full, and my husband and I were the only English speakers in the house.) They are happy to make a "fajita salad" in leiu of the tortillas, beans, cheese and rice (I don't eat dairy or gluten). HUGE portions. My 15 yo football player took home leftovers for the first time in years. We've been back several times, and haven't been disappointed. The tacos are amazing. The burritos are HUGE and both are generous with the meat portions. Great salsa bar.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

There are several taqueria places here in Federal Way but Los Bigotes is by far the best. Hidden in a little older strip of buildings with other Mexican type businesses, Los Bigotes is a real find. The tacos are very traditional smaller tacos with a fresh salsa bar to dress up your taco to your liking. Its very cozy inside with only a few tables. The staff is always friendly and offers great service. Love this place!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Mexican is my favorite and since we'd just moved back to the area I needed a new joint to call home. I've definitely found it here! Everything is freshly prepared, there is a salsa bar to choose your own, and the portions are good sized. I also love that I could see the cooks in the kitchen.
This is a small place, tucked away in a tiny strip mall but it is well worth visiting for authentic Mexican food!

1  Thank Meridae
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We have been searching for years for a true Mexican restaurant. This restaurant lived up to our expectations. We are natives of the southwest and longed for homemade salsa of several variations ( I like mine extra hot and my wife likes hers medium). Portions are good size but most important food quality is excellent. Nothing comes out of a can here. The burritos are huge but not all filler. This restaurant is the closest to Mexican cuisine as they come. It is small and family runned so service and atmosphere is great.

1  Thank TravelRoadWarriors