All reviews taco bell new management iron ironing board indoor pool fresh baked cookies breakfast room is clean comfortable rooms sausage looked clean coffee maker restaurant options hot breakfast free breakfast stayed for nights jacuzzi tub other hotels front desk staff
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Room was soooo in need of renovation. Odor in room. Just didn’t seem clean. Small bathroom.
I chose this hotel because it was near Tacoma concert venue and a casino thinking it would be a nice hotel in a desirable location. Very disappointed. Couldn’t wait to leave.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Quality Inn S, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The hotel website says it has a hot tub. I have kids who freeze when swimming unless they can warm up in a hot tub. It’s the whole reason we chose this hotel. Get here and find out that hot tub is not working. Also, no dishes as part of the kitchenette - something I’ve never experienced. Kitchenette always equals some dishes and silverware. Very, very sad and disappointed as our planning and food packing did not prepare us for no hot tub and no dishes. I feel ripped off.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Becca,

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

The room was perfect for the price I pay for, super soft and comfy bed. Very huge room. My room is on the ground floor so does has a bit of noise early morning but not a big deal . lovely receptionist :) good size breakfast area.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Quality Inn S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Oratai T,

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

The staff here are amazing, friendly and actually care about their customers! They make sure you feel as comfortable as you would at your own home, listens to any concerns you may have if any, and so much more! The rooms are spacious, cleaned, smells clean, have connected rooms, some rooms even have a kitchenette! My family and I were soooo lucky and thankful that we were able to find a hotel that was clean, close by home, and had 2 available rooms at a resonable price. Due to a water pipe that had leaked from an upstairs unit above our condo we had to out of our home for a couple weeks as contractors were in and out tearing apart and replacing half of our house. We had stayed at two other hotels during the 1st week and lets just say i wont be going back or recommend those hotels again!
But once we found quality inn and suites in federal way they had everything we needed and more, great pricing, and staff members who made our stay feel sooo comfortable, fun and stress-free! I give this hotel a rating of 5 STARS for pricing, location, staff, cleanliness, and rooms what more could you want in a stay, all around perfect place to stay no matter the reason of staying at the hotel!
And EXTRA thanks to staff members Rhonda, Jessica, and Laura thank you guys for being so helpful and awesome!! You guys rock and definitely made our stay fun and stress-free!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Quality Inn S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear Amy

Reviewed December 7, 2017

The breakfast room attendant is SOOOO nice and tries so hard. The front desk people are polite and respectful. 1. Several times my room was dirty when I arrived, other peoples things in the heater etc. 2. 3 times they never refreshened my room, 4. the "business center" single computer has a printer that does not work. 5. The dishwasher not operable or missing. I would bring it to the front desk attention but nothing is ever resolved. 6. Advertised cookies in the evening. Once from October to December and I am there 3-4 nights a week. The maintenance is terrible. Would not choose to stay here. I stayed at their sister Clarion here in Federal Way. The breakfast was great, BUT my vehicle was stolen from their site. Good luck

Room Tip: Stayed October thru Mid December 2017 3-4 nights a week. Good Luck on Service
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest review of recent stay at our hotel.