WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #31 of 228 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Best Thai Food I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Tom A's review makes me wonder if he owns a Thai restaurant and is afraid of the competition. My husband and I eat at Kwan Tip Thai at least once a week and find everything on the menu to be fresh, well prepared, and delicious. We have tried MANY Thai restaurants in this area and have yet to find any that even come close. No mushy noodles or overcooked veggies to be found. Rice is perfect consistency and spice level right on. We are extremely happy to have such an excellent Thai restaurant in our neighborhood - and recommend it to everyone we know. Friends who have visited on our recommendation come back to us with rave reviews and become repeat customers too.

If you have never been there - it is definitely worth going.

2 Thank Susan G

Oakdale, New York, United States
“Do Not Eat Here!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Recently went here with some coworkers after work for dinner and I have to say I'd never go back. First off each of us got sick that night, and we all ordered different items. I've never had such bad Thai food in my entire life. They over use onions so much that the onion flavor over powers all the other flavors in the food. The Thai Iced coffee was a powder mix which you see them pour in the glass. The rice seemed to be nothing more then Carolina branded rice and wasn't cooked properly, the ground beef in my Spicy Basil was sparse and off colored, and the service itself wasn't great at all. I eat Thai food once a week and this again was the worst Thai I've ever had. Go somewhere else!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Tom A
Seattle
“Most Excellent Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Ever had a meal that the next time you had it, it was better than the last time? This is that kind of place. I lived in Thailand and was thinking of moving but now that I found Kwan Tip Thai, I can stay here in wonderful Washington. I have always been disappointed in meals at other Thai restaurants. Kwan Tip Thai is refreshing and clean clean clean. Very important for me and you too no doubt. Here I just suggest you dive in. Everything here is worth repeating and knowing it will be better next time makes this a sublime experience.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Franklin P
Columbia SC
“Real Thai food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

Kwan Tip Thai is small but impressive. Although I have not been to Thailand I very much enjoyed their Thai chef cooked food. I am assured by my friend who lives part time in Thailand that the food is the real deal. I especially liked their yellow curry. They are a reasonable drive from SEATAC and they are worth the trip if you are laying over in Seattle.

• Visited November 2011