“Exceeded our Expectations”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
Vancouver, Canada
“Exceeded our Expectations”
Reviewed July 2, 2010

The service was polite and very attentive, the room was clean and well laid out with a jet tub and separate bedroom. Easy access on and off the I-5 and a short distance to the new Sound Transit near Sea-Tac. Direct access to downtown Seattle using Park and Ride. We enjoyed the Fitness Room, Hot Tub and Pool. We had our own Movie Night and enjoyed relaxing in the room after a work-out and soak.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I am a seasoned traveler & stayed in many hotels throughout the world.
We stayed at this hotel (to get there take exit 143 Hi5 south)for two nights.We arrived at 11.30 p.m.after a long wait at the border. The front desk staff checked us in within minutes with a warm welcome. Ever since my last visit I immediately noticed the lobby & Seasons restaurant has been renovated very tastefully.
The room is fairly large with nice clean linen & sheets.Bathroom is spotless.They even provide you with toileteries if you happen to forget! Oh ,they offer free shuttle to the airport.
Dinner at the Seasons restaurant was fabulous.Good wine selections here.

THIS IS A NICE, CLEAN ,WELL MANAGED HOTEL - take it from a seasoned traveler.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Olympia
Reviewed December 28, 2009

I was very surprised! The room looked brand new, recently renovated perhaps. Service was wonderful. Restaurant was under renovations so the staff served a very nice breakfast in one of the conference rooms. The hotel is right next to the freeway which makes it very easy to get in and out of, from any direction. Even with the location, the room was quiet. Room was quite spacious too. Staff was very friendly and helpful whenever I had questions. It was the week before Christmas and many of the guests appeared to be family reunions. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Lincoln
Reviewed December 18, 2009

A week after returning home to Nebraska I noticed my credit card statement was hit with a $929 charge. After calling the hotel manager he informed me that I cracked a window ($500) and smoked in the room ($250). I figured this was an obvious misunderstanding considering I detest smoking and didn't touch the window!! They sent me evidence of a cracked window and ashes outside of the window which I have no clue about. They haven't even entertained the idea of a maid smoking or the possibility that I was not staying in the room they have on file. Or, is it a possibility the room wasn't inspected the last time it was used? At this point i'm in the process of disputing the chargers with my credit card company. One of the strangest things is that they didn't have the courtesy to inform me there was a problem with the room before charging my card. Had they called me the day I checked out or the day after I could have went straight back to the hotel to make sense of the situation before flying back to Nebraska. Instead I was left to discover the charge myself a week later. It you stay at this hotel......actually just don't stay at this hotel!! Who can afford $900 a night!!

Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank jkeck

Travelers are raving about these Federal Way hotels

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 25, 2009

We were traveling with 80 year old mother and had a family reunion in area. Had more people arriving at airport and reunion to take place in Buckley. We needed a place close to airport, with shuttle and near stores and relatives. This was perfect location. The staff was very helpful; especially Nicole; she helped keep surprise arrivals from my mother and also the bartender; she was wonderful. I wish I could find where I wrote her name down. Also Elaine on checkout and during stay was very helpful. Only thing I would recommend is for bar/restaurant to stay open longer on Fri/Sat and for more help for the breakfast in the morning. Those poor kids were running their selves ragged trying to keep up and clearing off of tables for others to sit was quite slow but that is lack of help; not the workers fault. I work at a hotel and know how it gets for morning breakfast rush. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Cordova, Tennessee
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I went to this hotel with my husband. I didn't really expect that much with it being a best western. I was completely blown away. I was so surprised how nice this hotel is. It is extremely clean. Everywhere you turn there's somebody cleaning every part of that hotel all day long. Very impressive. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean, the bathrooms are clean, nice comfy bed, fridge and microwave in the room. The staff is very friendly, always helpful. The breakfast is great - everyday full hot breakfast - eggs, sausage, potatoes, gravy, biscuits, waffle station, cereals, juices. I just can't go on enough at how impressed I was over this place. I have stayed in "more upscale" level hotels and have not been as impressed as I was with this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cjb2469
Acworth, GA
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I stayed here for a week in May of 2008 with my sister when we flew from Atlanta for a wedding. The room we stayed in was nice and clean. The bathroom was clean as well. We had a mini-fridge and a microwave, which was helpful on our long trip. We ate a few meals at the restaurant and bar downstairs. The free breakfast was good, but nothing spectacular. The staff was extremely helpful and polite. We had a shuttle pick us up from the airport and drive us to Enterprise to pick up our rental car. The shuttle also picked us up from Enterprise and took us back to the airport, all at no charge. I had two small complaints about the hotel. Someone in a room on our hall ordered room service and the used tray sat in the hall for about two hours. I called the front desk and they promptly sent someone to retrieve it. Also, the hot tub did not work the entire time we were there.

• Stayed May 2008