Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way
$105
ComfortInn
$239
Courtyard
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way(Federal Way)(Great Value!)
$108
QualityInn
$167
$101
$72
$80
EconoLodge
All reviewsevergreen innbedroom suitemade to order omeletsairport shuttlefree breakfast isbiscuits and gravyhot tubtacoma domefront desk staffbed was comfortablepotatoeswaffleshot breakfasteasy accesssea tacseattleshopping
Reviewed December 2, 2011

This hotel was very clean, had a very good business center and offers free shuttle service to locations within a 5 mile radius. Plus, the breakfast is great. Absolutely will stay here again for business in Federal Way.

I stayed in a regular room-queen bed.

The hotel room was very clean, the heater took a little bit more time than I like to warm up the room but that was my only complaint. The bathroom was nice, plain but offered a blow dryer, shampoo, soap and a shower cap.

Free wifi in the room and I really like the little desk/work area.

The breakfast is self serve but it is a full breakfast. You can even make your own waffles! Had I known this I would have woken up an hour earlier to take full advantage. And the breakfast room has a TV, it was tuned to CNN which is kind of nice.

I was very happy about the shuttle service being offered. Saved my company the expense of a cab.

I thought this hotel was great. Nothing fancy but it had absolutely everything a business traveler needs.

Room Tip: closer to ground floor as elevators are slow.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Vanessa M
BWFWManager, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

I'm really glad to hear all the nice things you have to say about our hotel. I'm especially happy to hear that the room and hotel are so wonderfully clean. Our housekeeping staff puts a lot of hard work into constantly maintaining a high level of cleanliness for our guests. Sorry it took a while for the room to heat up! Next time let us know you're on your way and we'd be happy to set it running to have it warm when you get there. We look forward to seeing you again. Try one of our inexpensive upgrades next time, from that queen into one of our suites. We'd love the chance to wow you with one!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This hotel is very conveniently located along I-5, with a Trader Joe's a Costco, and a Safeway nearby. Parking was easy. The desk staff were wonderfully helpful. The sleeping room was delightful, with fresh air available by opening a window - I greatly appreciate that feature. Breakfast was busy, and the buffet continually refreshed. The sausages were tasty and not too spicy. A variety of fruit was available. The eggs were scrambled, and one suggestion would be to have hard-boiled eggs available too.
There was a small conference there that I attended. The Adams room was large with windows with a distant view, ventilation sufficient to clean the air for the people and comfortable seating. The catered meals were flavorful, though the choices unusual for appealing to the many people in the crowd, though that was probably the organizers decision.

Room Tip: A room on the south side should be quietest. Mine on the west was okay, because the street is not busy.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank orcasgal
BWFWManager, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Glad to hear your stay was so great! This is an experience we desire to bring to all of our guests, I'm sincerely glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Our catering staff works hard on our breakfast and on our meetings and banquets. I'm glad to hear you had a smooth and enjoyable time in both your meeting and breakfast. You are indeed correct that what is served is the choice of the organizer. That being said, if you are looking for an item to order, we offer lunch boxes to go from our restaurant, that have a variety of choices to fit each taste. These are also available for small functions. So, please, give us a call the next time you are looking to host a conference, our sales staff will be happy to hear from you and help in any way they can.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Nice property right off I-5 between Seattle and Tacoma; restaurant onsite (didn't try it but did try continental breakfast in morning- variety was great, quality fair.) Well furnished and clean room. Bonus points for well lit bathroom and windows opening for fresh air. Very nice variety of amenities both on the property and in-room. I ended up with a nice suite (I'd reserved a regular room and they did not have me set for the room location I requested, (and I'm a Reward member) so they told me they'd charge me higher to move me as that's what they had left if I wanted location so I agreed; then had me initial the room rate I had reserved, then changed it when I got the bill in the morning to the higher charge. Hmmm.) Wake up call was 8 minutes late and no fan for white noise to drown out sirens outside and doors shutting in the hall. I prefer to sleep at a cooler temperature and only having 2 sheets and a blanket left me cold and the 3 pillows (King bed) were on the lumpy side. Nice bed and fluffy towels. Express checkout and friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveldanse

Thank you for your kind comments about our rooms and amenities. We strive to bring a high level of quality to our guests in every aspect, and I'm glad that our rooms stuck out to you. I apologize for any confusion about the rate, as well as the issues with the bedding. Please, give our front desk a call whenever you stay with us and you have an issue of comfort, we'll be more than happy to make sure that someone is sent to your room with a solution for your problem. Once again, thank you for the comments on our hotel, and it's my hope that you'll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

We thought the hotel worked out quite well for us. It was clean and quiet. The only downfall was the breakfast was so busy they kept running out of different foods. Outside of that we would have no problems staying there again. It is close to the I5 and surrounded by numerous ammenities.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jaydick
FWBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Thank you for your kind words about my property. I am sorry that breakfast got busy during your stay. I will talk to my staff and rectify this issue. Your feedback helps me improve standards and we really appriciate it. Please Best Available Rate is at the hotel front desk not on internet. Call us int he future and we will beat anyones rate on internet at the hotel front desk. Thank you

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a lot for good reason, the staff is very friendly and take care of you the best they can. The rooms are clean and well kept. The breakfast in the morning is excellent, everything you could ask for and more.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms on the West side or facing the mall. In the morning the sun rises in the East and the room warms up very quickly.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ISBIG
FWBW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seattle/Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Thank you for your kind words about my property. It is our goal to keep improving our facility so our guests feel at home. We take your feedback seriously and make corrections to accomodate our guests. Please note the Best Available Rate is always available at the front desk of the hotel, so please call us before your next visit and you will get the Best Available Rate (BAR). Thank you and look forward to see you again.