All reviewswork stationnice hoteldowntown seattlesea airportminute driveram restaurantstayed here for one nightworkout roomparking lotwould definitely stay here againcommons mallnice jobhotel is locatednice amenitiesseparate bedroomstores and restaurantsseatac airport
Reviewed November 26, 2017

The room was very nicely laid out with a desk and couch in addition to the large, comfortable bed. There was also an extra blanket and pillow in the closet which I appreciated.
The shower worked well and everything was clean. The hotel sits beside the highway, so there was a low hum of traffic noise noticeable at night, but it is mostly muted.
I had no trouble connecting to the free internet provided by the hotel and it worked well.
The hotel is close to lots of restaurants and shopping areas and provides a pool and workout room.
I was here for work and was able to prepare everything I needed for my conference for the next day, even reprinting a paper I'd forgotten on my desk at home.
The staff were friendly and check in and out was easy.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Nice and clean room. The bistro is convenient for hot / cold beverages, snacks etc... close to the Tacoma dome for concert goers. The RAM restaurant next door was great and gave a discount as guests. Lots of shopping and other restaurants close by.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Good location, restaurant in hotel is so-so, nice restaurant next store, quiet and clean rooms, USA Today available in lobby, nice amenities in room, needs better exercise equipment in fitness room, nice

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I came here for a meeting and found this to be a nice hotel. The hotel decor was visually pleasing and the staff were friendly and helpful. The meeting facilities were comfortable and spacious. I enjoyed the time I spent here.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Stayed one night with my honey at Courtyard by Marriott in Federal Way, Way just off I-5 and 320th. This is a great location on the way to SEA Airport or downtown Seattle that will save you some bucks. Stayed in room #718 with a king bed, couch, microwave, ref, and work station. Parking and quick WiFi are included in the rate. Usually stay at a hotel at the airport on our way out of town, but decided to try this location and were very happy. Great front desk staff that greeted us by my name and with a smile.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple