All reviews work station nice hotel downtown seattle sea airport minute drive ram restaurant stayed here for one night workout room parking lot would definitely stay here again commons mall nice job hotel is located nice amenities separate bedroom stores and restaurants seatac airport
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Nice and clean room. The bistro is convenient for hot / cold beverages, snacks etc... close to the Tacoma dome for concert goers. The RAM restaurant next door was great and gave a discount as guests. Lots of shopping and other restaurants close by.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Good location, restaurant in hotel is so-so, nice restaurant next store, quiet and clean rooms, USA Today available in lobby, nice amenities in room, needs better exercise equipment in fitness room, nice

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

I came here for a meeting and found this to be a nice hotel. The hotel decor was visually pleasing and the staff were friendly and helpful. The meeting facilities were comfortable and spacious. I enjoyed the time I spent here.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Stayed one night with my honey at Courtyard by Marriott in Federal Way, Way just off I-5 and 320th. This is a great location on the way to SEA Airport or downtown Seattle that will save you some bucks. Stayed in room #718 with a king bed, couch, microwave, ref, and work station. Parking and quick WiFi are included in the rate. Usually stay at a hotel at the airport on our way out of town, but decided to try this location and were very happy. Great front desk staff that greeted us by my name and with a smile.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here Labor Day weekend. They are going through construction which with all things considered wasn't too bad. Our floor had gone through flooding(?) so there were fans on the other side of the hall... nothing disturbing but not entirely quiet at night. Still that's in passing, in a few weeks it would be fine I suppose.

Customer service was good.

The only thing I think worth mentioning was the Labor Day was supposed to be the most expensive day on our trip AND that's the day they don't clean our room! Everyday we folded up the sofa bed and folded the sheets. We put everything in the closet and out of the way. We piled all the used towels together just not creating more work than necessary for the housekeeping ladies... so to come back tired in the evening and to have to make the bed (I hate unmade beds) was upsetting. I called downstairs and what she tells me is "it's the holiday so they're booked" what does that have to do with our room? We have traveled and stayed in hotels Christmas week, thanks giving week a number of times and not once have I gotten that excuse...

In the morning (Tuesday after Labor Day our last day) we get the bill. I take it downstairs to speak to the manager who was apologetic and comped is the least expensive night... it was a good effort so I didn't give her my speech on why "it's a holiday" it's not a good excuse to give tired guests who come back to a room looking exactly like they left it...

Long story short ;) they didn't give excuses and tried to fix it somehow... and for that, i say kudos to them. I may stay here again because we enjoy the brand and customer service and rooms are always nice...

I doubt someone will go through this again... so all in all try them

P.S
Not the best pictures with everyone claiming a spot...

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family