$134
$84
$126
$109
EconoLodge
All reviewswork stationnice hotelsea airportminute driveram restaurantstayed here for one nightworkout roomparking lotwould definitely stay here againcommons mallnice jobhotel is locatednice amenitiesseparate bedroomstores and restaurantsseatac airportoff the highway
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff is very nice, helpful and kind. Very clean. A shopping mall nearby and some restaurants. A starbucks inside the hotel. Small gym and a nice pool! 20-30 min away from downtown seattle. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

The people, all the people that I came across on my stay here are just so nice! Everyone was so genuine, so helpful & all together pleasant. They all made it a most enjoyable stay here. The room was very clean & the breakfast was good indeed. It has its own bar, but there's a nice bar / restaurant right next door, which caters for all sorts.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I frequently fly into sea-tac from overseas and always stay at a hotel near the airport to recover from a long flight before I start the drive to visit family, so I have stayed at a lot of hotels in the area but didn't have a favorite, they all had nice things and drawbacks. But now this will be my go-to hotel.

It is really the perfect hotel for this kind of stay. Very nice, modern, comfortable, cute. The rooms are quite nice, bed comfortable. The lobby was very cute, a nice place to hangout, with different types of seating and areas, a fireplace and cute outdoor patio area with tables. There is a cute little bistro where they had an assortment of typical food/snacks. Sadly Marriott is not on the vanguard of the real food movement but there was something for everyone. Also when the bistro is closed, there are snacks available for sale next to check-in, great if arriving late. They really did a nice job with the hotel, I was quite impressed.

Location - it's actually in a nice location with restaurants and shopping you can walk to and the area is nice - which I have to say I was surprised, usually around Federal Way it's ugly semi-run down strip malls. Re the airport - no it's not next to the airport so don't stay here if you want something across the street from sea-tac (I think there is another Courtyard next to the airport). It's about a 15 minute drive which for me is perfect. You can take Highway 5 or Federal Way - I like how there are 2 easy ways to get to the airport in case there is a traffic jam on one. Of course it will take longer to if you drive via Federal Way (which is also called Pacific Hwy or 99) compared to Hwy 5. The nice thing about not being next to the airport is that the parking is free and plentiful.

I've stayed at a lot of Marriotts but never a Courtyard before and really thought this just a perfect hotel - probably not the location for honeymoon or holiday resort, rather it's the perfect hotel for a business stay or road trip or easy access to sea-tac airport.

The staff were pleasant and professional. Just an overall easy, pleasant and enjoyable experience, everything you want in a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
SEAFW, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate the time you took to share your kind compliments! I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and that our amenities and location were a perfect fit for your needs. We love our location in Gateway Center, and we're glad you were able to take advantage of the area.

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmly,
Jenny Vasquez

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

On two occasions for members of our family, this hotel neglected to send a shuttle for pickup from the airport.

When we called them to complain, they said we would not be able to find another reservation elsewhere. We found a reservation within 2 minutes elsewhere and have vowed to never visit this poor excuse for a Marriott when in Seattle.

They even threatened to keep the reservation money until we told them that's not happening. Beware of this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Adam B
Skye B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Good afternoon-
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize for our lack of coordination regarding the shuttle, and would like to coordinate with you further to gain some more information on exactly how and where we could have done better, to see which people may have been on staff during these events to try to get to the bottom of our unfortunate situation, and to see if we could reach some variety of resolution. Feel free to email me, the Assistant General Manger, at Skye.Branson@marriott.com or at Jeff.Parsons@marriott.com for our front desk Operations Supervisor, so we can get some more information about this. Thank you in advance, and I hope we can have another opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

We have been using this hotel for the last two years primarily because of airport shuttle service and location. Sadly, the hotel has only one van and its service is deteriorating. We had to wait for close to 30 minutes at the airport courtesy van island while watching two vans from Marriott Airport and two vans from another Marriott establishment drove by. Very frustrating.
Another reason we rated this hotel poor is the condition of the mattress is getting worse... there is a dip in the middle of the mattress and very uncomfortable. My wife ended up sleeping close to the edge on her side of the bed and was not happy about it.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple