Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
New Horizon Motel(Federal Way)
View Hotel
Federal Way Motel(Federal Way)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelplay gameshotel is situatedgas station across the streetminute driveusa todayfour nightsram restaurantwould definitely stay here againworkout roomcommons mallsmall gymcomfortable bedsstayed here for one nightnice jobwithin walking distancenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Nice hotel, good location and great staff. Plus, for where I have to be in the morning it's easy and it does have a bit of variety in restaurant wise to choose from (nothing very fancy of fine dining). However, this is one of the Marriott Courtyards that underwent "enhancement". What that means is a crappy breakfast (overpriced) and the free coffee in the morning is gone.
I'm lifetime Platinum and getting tired of the "enhancements" making my travels more and more difficult. Wake up Marriott.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank George P
SEAFW, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience! We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott. As a Platinum Elite Marriott Rewards Member, your satisfaction is very important to us. I'm glad to learn that you enjoy our convenient location and service, but sorry to hear that the latest brand updates are not fully meeting your needs. If there is anything I can do to make your next stay more enjoyable, please feel free to contact me directly. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was in Federal Way for work. My company put us in the Courtyard and the staff was great. The rooms were very clean and the location is excellent. It's near quite a few different restaurants which was very nice.

Room Tip: south side room have view of mt rainier
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DanPedraza
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a pretty typical Courtyard as far as the room is concerned. Clean and neat but no bells and whistles. But I give the common areas and the staff a big thumbs up. It's geared to business travelers with computer access and a cozy fireplace right off the lobby. The location is great. Right off I-5. But the star was the staff. Super friendly, super competent.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stayed again in this hotel - stay here about every couple of months. The staff here are so friendly and helpful any time of day or night. They want you to have a great time and you may even find them all dressed in football shirts if its football night! Don't understand American Football at all, but the local beer Blue Moon is fantastic and best way to while away the game.

Actually had time to sample food outside breakfast time too. Breakfast is always fresh and great, but dinner was good too - barbeque chicken flatbread was delicious and just about right in a land of large meals.

Room was clean and tidy as usual. In common with most Courtyard's the lobby area is new and smart but most of the rooms could do with a freshen up and a refurb. However they are clean, have everything you need and the bed and pillows are super comfortable.

Everything works and hotel is in a good location for travelling to Seattle, Tacoma or other attractions nearby. Went running outside three times from the hotel, down to Celebration Park and around the neighbourhood. Federal Way is not the greatest of towns, but its safe, has all the shops you could want as well as some outside space.

If you have time take a drive down 320th to Dash Point and the waterfront - its lovely!

Look forward to returning to the Courtyard in a couple of months.

Room Tip: Best to choose the front of the hotel, rooms seem nicer
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SEAFW, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear that you have enjoyed Football Night at Courtyard, and the great, fresh food in our Bistro. You have also uncovered some of the hidden gems in Federal Way - Celebration Park and Dash Point. There are a number of other great outdoor attractions in the area, and my team will be happy to help you discover more fun experiences during your next stay. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Another New Lobby Only Property. Hey Marriott, how about new rooms too? I have been staying at Marriott properties that boast about their "New Lobby" and I commend them for it. It's like flying into Moscow in the 80's with a fake facade hiding the truth behind the lobby. That's why there's TripAdvisor. Average rooms, plus at bedside on the lamp are nice thing to have however it would be great if the outlet held onto the plug aye :-) (loose outlets)

Thin walls and noisy hallways with hard slamming doors. Ask for a top floor away from the highway.

Room Tip: Top floor away from always busy noisy highway
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GaryKlimeck
SEAFW, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Mr. Klimeck,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Seattle Federal Way Courtyard, and for providing your feedback regarding our guest rooms. We are in the process of sheduling a rooms renovation, and I will certainly share your feedback with my ownership and corporate team. Your satisfaction is very important to us. If I may be of assistance in any way, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best Regards,