“Excellent Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Whenever I travel on buiness I search out nearby Indian food. Sometimes I'm lucky and its good and sometimes I'm not. This was EXCELLENT. I ordered the Tandoori Scallops. I was a little concerned about ordering seafood at an Indian restaurant, but when I ordered it, the waiter said, excellent choice. He suggested I try some garlic naan with it too. When the food arrived I was very pleasantly surprised with the presenation and the scallops were cooked to perfection. I will definitely return.

1  Thank James M
There are newer reviews for East India Grill

Reviewed April 5, 2012

One of the best Indian restaurants in the Seattle area, Great tasting food, and excellent service. The mixed grill is superb. Go for their lunch buffet, and try a taste of many of their dishes. The owner takes great pride in his business and it shows. You can't go wrong dining here. We enjoy going as often as we can.

1  Thank Scott684
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I have eaten the buffet here many times and it has been a while since I was there. Today I went to eat the buffet and they have improved the dining area. I love the food and the staff is friendly. I LOVE Indian food however not many Indian buffets can pull it off this well. Their food was fresh and delicious. If you have never eaten Indian food before it is a great place to try with buffet. Get a little of everything and see what you like. I recommend the Chicken Tikka Masala over Basmati Rice. They had fish today which I never saw there before and it was delicious with the fresh naan. In the buffet you can ask for more naans whenever you are finished with yours. No additional charge. The fish MELTED in my mouth, an experience I have never had with fish. If you don't mind to buy a drink, I highly recommend Mango Lassi to anyone who loves mango. They also have dessert buffet complimentary with the lunch buffet in which they have homemade mango ice cream or mango vanilla swirl. The mango ice cream is also delicious. No other buffet can compare, they keep food fresh and make fresh naans whenever you arrive. You can even watch them make the naans from your seat on a tv screen! Even if you have never tried Indian food at least the buffet you can try a little of everything for one price, and a great place to try it at. I also learned today that they started a cooking class every Saturday from 3pm-4:45pm. It's only $20 and comes with the food you prepare as well as spices to make the dish again at home. I can't wait to give it a try after tasting all of their exceptional cuisine.

1  Thank Kamran S
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Great Buffett, server very attentive, we thought we were getting a lower price than we payed however because we didn't read the advertising banner closely, but it was still worth it

1  Thank Nathrach
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We went to East India Grill on a Sunday, for lunch.
They offered an excellent Indian buffet meal. A wide variety of tastes and colors, fresh Naan, and a pleasant environment let to a good experience for the both of us.
We liked it so much, we went back two weeks later for a regular evening meal, and had fresh grilled seafood.
Yummy!