“We come here at least twice a month”
Review of Kum Kang San

Kum Kang San
Ranked #153 of 238 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I absolutely enjoy dining here! Great service, yummy food, and did I mentioned GREAT SERVICE? The waitress are on top of things. They will help you cook your bbq meats to get you started too. CLEAN PLACE with plenty of parking!

1  Thank mrs_seng

Reviewed January 10, 2011

My daughter, a friend of mine and I had the a wonderful dining experience yesterday, Dec. 29, 2010. We drove from Puyallup to Federal Way, WA, not a trip I normally make but it was well worth the trip!
Lunch was a bountiful selection of quality Korean dishes: tasty soups, beautiful sushi appetizers, delicious prepared side dishes and sauces, along with marinated meats ready for cooking. The aroma of the cooking done right in front of you on the BBQ grill will have you salivating and ravenous for your meal. Being new to this particular buffet, we tried everything we could possibly fit in and each and every entree, each and every side dish was excellent tasting and fresh. It also included a lovely fruit selection and all the food was quite healthy without sacrificing taste.
It's now one of the top of the list of my favorite restaurants! Even the roasted barley tea was flavorful and good for you with no caffeine. The buffet price was reasonable too! Lunch is $14.99 per person for all you can eat and the greatest service, plenty of courteous personal attention at the tables.
The restaurant owners came out to greet us and were very polite, amiable and concerned that their restaurant be exactly the dining experience everyone wanted. It was that and more! I can't wait to take the rest of my family and some friends there for dinner which is $16.99 a person and it also includes weekends and holidays for that same price. The restaurant was very clean as was the bathroom. Good lighting so you can see and read labels of what you are eating. No need to speak Korean, everyone seemed to be bilingual and very helpful.
Most enjoyable in all aspects of dining pleasure.

1  Thank BQBPuyallup