“This is a very, very nice hotel......”

Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
Burlington, New Jersey
“This is a very, very nice hotel......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me and my family of four stayed here for four days and everything was great. I don't generally respond to survey's or write reviews but I felt good about our experience at this hotel. We stayed in a suite which was very spacious, clean, modern with free internet as advertised. The staff was great, the hot breakfast was delicious and offered a different selection every day. The indoor pool and fitness center was terrific too. And lastly on Tues, and Wed. they have a manager's reception with a hot buffet and free wine and beer. This was a pleasant surprise upon our arrival. This is a great hotel that offers alot for the price. You won't be disappointed. I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Sedro Woolley, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

The rooms at this hotel are very comfortable. The front desk staff were exceptional. They have some very good security measures in place. The breakfast was average, but stay away from the scrambled eggs.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Gig Harbor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is the second Hampton I have stayed in within the last six months. I have been pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the rooms, how clean and quiet it is. The staff is always very friendly. Definitely a very pleasant experience and very affordable.

Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

a nice new hotel. great service and safety. The staff was always cheerful and helpful. there are plenty of places to eat near by. And close to area attractions ie: the Musuem Of Glass and The Seattle Gardens. I plan to stay there as often as I get to the Tacoma area.

columbus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on our last night of vacation due to the proximity to the airport.
Check In was a breeze with the very friendly front desk. She provided directions to the elevators and general direction of our room on the fourth floor.
Our King room faced I5 and you could see Mt. Rainier in the distance. At first I was concerned with the highway noise, but I slept like a baby.
The bathroom was very large, with nice selection of toiletries. The towels were longer and thicker than other competitors, however, I was expecting them to be softer.
We had an early flight the next morning, so we did not eat breakfast at the hotel, so I cannot comment on the free breakfast. Check-out was flawless and the trip to the airport in moderate to heavy traffic took approximately 25 minutes.
We would definitely stay at this Hampton again if we are in the area.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

It's the little things that make this a great place to stay. I stayed 5 nights for work, and I can't tell you how nice it is after a long day to go back to this hotel. Everything about it is cozy and welcoming yet sleek, modern and clean! The front desk staff is soooo nice. They even put a batch of cookies in for me when I checked in!

My favorite part is the little tea and coffee station by the front desk. Whenever I finished work, I'd go there make myself a cup of herbal tea and take it to my room to unwind. The rooms are clean and cozy, comfy beds and I love that they wash all the linens. I hate hotels with comforters or bedspreads that you know have been on for the past decade.

Also, the location is fabulous. Many tasty restaurants are within walking distance, and the area is nice and quiet. Great job guys!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Homestead, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The most professional and courteous staff I have ever experienced. The beds are the best ever, slept like a baby every night, I don't think I ever had as good of a night's sleep in my own bed. This hotel was immaculate, could not ask for a cleaner atmosphere. The free breakfast had a large nice variety and changed everyday, so it was not the same old same old.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business