Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way
$138
$93
$239
Courtyard
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way(Federal Way)(Great Value!)
$108
QualityInn
$188
$160
BestWestern.com
$72
$80
EconoLodge
Federal Way Motel(Federal Way)
$95
All reviewsgreat hotelcookiesrooms were very cleanroom keywithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastroad noiseeasy accessswim meetexcellent staybed was very comfortablelots of restaurantsfitness roombusiness triprestaurants and shoppingdefinitely stay here againnice breakfast
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Its a Clean and well managed place. The employees made you feel like you were home. I had so many nice experiences. Each employee was able to remember your name. There were several I would like to say thanks to along with Sue Lane.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway if your a light sleeper
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Millie M
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This is a very clean, modern property. (Note that he location is a bit obscure. My GPS had me going in circles.) But I recommend it.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I called to make a same day reservation, since our home had lost power in the snowmageddon of 2012. When I got there they told me that there was no power in any of the rooms! Since I had been dropped off by cab, I was stuck! In the interest of full disclosure they should have let me know there was no power when the reservation was made (just 2 hours before.) I would have called around to find a place that had power. At least they took $40.00 off the room rate....

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I stayed here for business and was really happy with my stay. Its a brand new Hampton Inn and its been really well put together, much more so than other Hampton Inns I've stayed at. Great staff, the rooms are well appointed and the workout room is quite nice. They even had a manager appreciate night where the served good wine and beer for a few hours. A pleasant bonus. On top of this, there are lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. I definitely plan on staying here next year when I'm back for biz.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank piddyman
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I have stayed at many Hampton inns over the years but this was the nicest and cleanest I've ever seen, would give my highest recommendation if you like this type of hotel, rooms were very clean comfortable and modern, front dest people very friendly with fresh coffee and tea available even at night, several restaurants nearby and a natural foods type market very close, we stayed the first night next door at the Courtyard, Marriott but they were full the next night so we had to switch hotels, the Hampton was much nicer with less cost (at the time) you can't go wrong with this hotel

Room Tip: Nice Indian buffett very close, but sorry forgot the name
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business