“Felt like a kid again!”

Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Federal Way
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Two GREAT Parks. One LOW Price! Wild Waves, Washington’s only combination theme and water park, offers classic thrill rides for the entire family plus the region’s best outdoor water park. Home to the giant Timberhawk Ride of Prey wooden coaster, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park is open seasonally from May to December, including Fright Fest and Holiday With Lights.
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

There's a little something for everyone! It was a blast to go with my daughter (4yrs old), godson (11yrs old), and adult friends. It easily entertains for a half day and wanted more time. And the lifeguards were personable and took their job seriously. Special thanks to AJ for his assurances to my godson regarding the Riptide ride, putting him at ease.

1  Thank kkholiday
There are newer reviews for Wild Waves Theme & Water Park

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We came on a rainy day, so the lines were really low, but most of the rides were still open. The water was just still a little cold for it being cold outside.

1  Thank Jena H
Reviewed March 19, 2013

So, it's kind of expensive and at times crowded. Like most parks it has lockers, bathrooms, tube rentals, food drinks, some carnival games and dry rides.
Most people take a chair and trust their stuff on it and hope for nothing bad to happen while they are playing. We always take turns watching the stuff.
Parking lot is big, dusty and also $$.

Just remember ( in cooler weather) that if you get wet and cold that you should change before going on dry rides.

We also pack coolers and eat in the car on a break.

If you go...... stay the whole time to get your moneys worth.

2  Thank SmallWonders
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I took my 3 girls here thinking it was a win=win. One daughter wanted water slides while the other 2 wanted amusement park,so this offered both. Girls ranged in age from 10 -18. They had a blast. I found the park to be a little run down and because it's in the middle of a treed area lots of tree debris all over(which you would expect) and mildew(kids don't seem to care). It is also expensive however if you search the internet you can find cheaper tickets. Safeway and costco both sell cheaper tickets but it is seasonal so just call them before you go to see if they have them,we just stopped at costco on our way there and picked up tickets. The one major complaint I have with this place is that it's licensed.(they serve alcohol). This is a family place and I'm sure adults can go a few hours without drinking. We saw at least 5 people getting kicked out for alcohol related issues. A fight broke out in front of us while we were in line for a waterslide and I grabbed my kids and the kids in front of me and pulled them behind so that when fists were flying they wouldn't accidentley get hit. So there were long line-ups for the water slides now throw in some drunk people guess what, there will be problems. Expect long lines on a hot day! Lockers are very expensive. Get rid of the alcohol, clean it up a bit and this would be 5 stars!!

3  Thank chiquitabonnita
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We live pretty close and purchased Annual passes this year. We took the kids a lot during the summer. The park has events for Halloween and Christmas. Frightfest and Holiday lights. Each of the fall and winter events has almost all of the rides open. Riding the Timerhawk and Wild Thing at night is pretty fun.

The prices inside the park like most parks can be expensive. We usually take our lunch and go out to the car.

1  Thank Kevin T