“Delicious pizza; interesting décor.”

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 231 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Bar, Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars!
Washington State
“Delicious pizza; interesting décor.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2011

We were in the area and decided to try this place. It has kind of an run-down industrial-town décor with its broken brick walls (made that way on purpose). Classic rock music is obviously very important to its owners, judging from the album covers on the walls and the music playing. Our booth had its own flat screen TV. I thought that Paul, our waiter, was going to be a problem when he walked up and broke into our conversation to introduce himself. He ended up being fine and even wrote out directions to our next destination on our bill. We decided on the Crazy Train with its hot sausage, caramelized onions and hot cherry peppers. It was a great flavor combination, but wasn’t very hot (compared to, say, the Hot Mess at Farrelli’s Wood Fire Pizza). We enjoyed the pizza and would definitely come back. The bathrooms were amusing with a black toilet stall divider painted with flames.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank Cake_of_Liberty

USA
“Food was super greasy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

Came here spontaneously because I was starving and pizza sounded like a really good idea. I liked the atmosphere here, but the food wasn't quite what I was looking for. My friend and I ordered a pizza and garlic bread sticks to share, and we both commented on how greasy all of the food was. I expect pizza to be greasy, but this was above and beyond what I was used to. Even after dabbing off some grease, I could only eat a small portion before I threw in the towel.

1 Thank munchnoms
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great lunch buffet.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2009

Great lunch buffet.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“LOVE their lunch buffet... great chance to sample their different pizza flavors without getting a whole pie. Our kids...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2009

LOVE their lunch buffet... great chance to sample their different pizza flavors without getting a whole pie. Our kids love this place, too. Kind of loud, very fun, long waits at times.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook