“good pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen

The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 226 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Bar, Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen is a family friendly, full service, unique dining concept. Though the focus may be on our hand-tossed wood fired pizzas, The Rock offers a variety of Foods for all moods. Throw in our microbrews and custom Rocktail drinks, and you truly have something for everyone to enjoy. And don't worry about the children, we've got a full kids' menu for those little rockstars!
nw wa
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

unique combinations and styles of pizza. very good if you like beer with your pizza they brew their own good beers creative names for menu items

Visited October 2012

Seattle, Washington
“great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Our favorite is the White Christmas pizza (white sauce, 4 white cheeses) very tasty. Reheats well in my countertop convection oven if there's any leftover the next day.

Visited October 2012
Fort Carson, Colorado, United States
“Great Pizza and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Very friendly staff, great food, good price. The atmosphere was very pleasant for my family. Even though they were very busy, 7PM on a Friday night, the service was spot on and very attentive.

Visited June 2012
Indiana
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We ordered the "Day Trippers" (mini calzones) for an appetizer. They were delish. Then we had the 16" Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy pizza & it was excellent also. A little pricey @ $23.49, but well worth it & we had leftovers for the next day. All was good, but we sat in the bar side and they only had one waitress for the whole area. She was running her tail off and we had to wait a couple of times on things, especially when we wanted to pay our bill and head out....took forever for her to come back. I would go back for the tasty pizza if ever in the area again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Colorado Springs, CO
“The only worthwhile restaurant in Federal Way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Let me preface my review by saying I've been in Federal Way for business for two weeks, and up until this point every dining establishment I've been to in Federal Way has been a disappointment. I decided to try The Rock on Sunday...went in around noon, and sat at the empty bar. The bartender, Amber, offered up a recommendation, and served the house IPA. The IPA, though not bursting with hoppy goodness, was nonetheless remarkably tasty. I ordered the Crazy Train 9" pizza on her recommendation, and was blown away! The crust was crispy and tender, the toppings fresh, tasty, and spicy. I also tried the seasonal oatmeal stout afterwards...it was malty, with some coffee roasty flavors, and generally an excellent example. The thing that stood out was the service...Amber was friendly, personable, and extremely knowledgeable. Overall, the best food and service in Federal Way over a two week span...great job Rock...also, if you're a 40 something...you'll thoroughly enjoy the theme...all 1970s era Rock bands...all menu items are music themed (Crazy Train), and the decor is clean as well. I'll be back next time I'm in the area.

• Visited April 2012