See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

We had been in Hood River and needed a place to stay overnight prior to flying out of Sea Tac. Found this place on Trip Advisor and the price was right, figured we could handle one night. We survived, but it was not a pleasant experience. Some sketchy guests and neighborhood, the wifi was very poor, no one available at the office at 8 am when we wanted to check out (door was locked, no answer to doorbell). I would avoid this motel.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Bob M
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Very clean and office staff very nice! It was very quiet and close to restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again in the future. People who run the motel are so very nice and helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samantha R
Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

This was the only motel that was not full one weekend night at 1am.

The first room I got was likely remodeled, and it was very comfortable, it was directly above the office. It was very clean and I came to stay here 3 more times subsequently, until I found better deals.

Pros
1. The rooms are well maintained
2. The RapidRide bus stop going southbound towards the Federal Way Transit center is located in front of this motel and a car place.
3. I felt safe here and slept well.
4. The showers and bathroom were Clean.

Cons
1. No continental breakfast
2. Depending on the room, you'll either get a nice remodeled room or an outdated, but clean room.
3. Sometimes they don't give you the advertised ($40/night) price. I believe they took that sign down now.

Overall, I liked my stays here.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a lower-cost hotel that is past it's prime. However, the management is strong and doesn't tolerate inappropriate behavior. The rooms are reasonably well kept, clean and comfortable. This is not the Holiday Inn nor is it the Bates Hotel. If you're on a budget, this is a nice fit.

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Marty L
Reviewed July 19, 2009

This is one of those bargain-basement motels which are very cheap but for which you pay in other ways. I checked in here for convenience relative to a meeting being held nearby very early the next morning, but was so disgusted with the place and the attitude that I didn't bother to stay the night. I didn't even attempt to get a refund: one of the many signs posted at reception warns guests that they have 15 minutes from check-in to ask for a refund, and I can't imagine these people giving any money back to anyone.

The room was musty, the bed and furniture tired and old, and from the ingrained stains on the sheets it's clear that the owners haven't bothered to invest in new linen in a very long time.

All this might be something a traveler could overlook if he/she wanted a cheap place to stay for a night; but the attitude of the management hardly encourages enthusiasm. Two friends came over to join me (we were heading to lunch together), and within sixty seconds of their arrival the front desk called and demanded to know "how many people you have in there?" I said I had two friends there and we were going to lunch together, only to be told that they must leave immediately because "we don't allow visitors". Having a staff that spies on you and tells you that you can't have friends come visit you is pretty outrageous when one is doing nothing wrong and has paid for a room.

The location may be convenient for something, but it's too far from Seatac to represent a particularly good alternative to more expensive airport hotels.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business