All reviews grab and go an affordable price quality accommodations the staff was friendly and helpful lots of restaurants third floor enjoyed my stay coffee maker kitchenette transition fi shopping comfort seattle
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I recommend this hotel because I had the best experience and comfortable stay. Staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. They have three floors and parking have wide spaces for large vehicle's. The plus side, it has a functional kitchen. Makes me feel at home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with our courteous associates. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We needed a location to temporarily stay while in transition. If you want to stay somewhere where the hotel values its guests this is not the place. The rooms are supplied with nothing but the very basic items and in very small quantities. It was as if the owners/managers were only concerned about their "bottom line" and nothing else.

There was essentially no breakfast only one labeled a "grab and go breakfast"-not worth calling a breakfast unless you want a granola bar or muffin (which they were out of three times). Their waste bins were almost always full. Again, it seemed that the owners did not want to pay for the support staff necessary to keep the facility litter free and in good condition Their equipment appeared to be poorly maintained.

The staff was friendly and helpful and would be the only reason we would ever think about returning--though returning will probably never happen.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize our hotel and amenities were not to your expectations and regret the inconvenience it caused. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels. Regardless of the length of stay, our goal is to provide a comfortable and well-maintained hotel with a friendly staff at a good value. We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

For the amount I paid I expected something better... I believe if you pay over $100.- per night you should have free Wi-Fi, but you don't... Only the a very, very slow Wi-Fi connection is for free...
This Hotel is like; "You paying for a 2017 MB E350 but you get a 2000 Toyota Corolla"... This Hotel is charging you for a service what is not given... I call this a scam...
It is very loud... So, if you look for something quieter find something else...

DON'T WAIST YOUR MONEY...

Room Tip: Find another Hotel...
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

I am very sorry we failed to deliver the exceptional stay you deserved. We are sorry to know you experienced slow internet connectivity in your suite. We regret we were not able to repair the issue while you were here. We have followed up with our Engineering team to address and correct any remaining issues. I hope you will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I don't understand why a hotel turns off their warm water during the weekends. That's when people travel to places the most. The description for the hote should've at least given me a heads up for it but I was really disappointed with that. I wasn't told that once we were already checking out. And also the sheets were really thin and so were the pillows.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Oscar, we want every guest to have a comfortable stay and I am truly sorry we fell short in making that happen for you. We are sorry we missed meeting some of your expectations and regret the same. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We hope you and your family will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding stay and service.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Don't book here! There was no hot water and nobody was told about it! We went somewhere else! Staff was not interested in keeping our business! I do not recommend to anyone! The room smelled like musty cigarettes

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Johnny, I sincerely apologize for the service and cleanliness issues you and your family encountered during your visit. Please rest assured that your concerns have been shared with the teams in an effort to improve our service and facilities moving forward. We appreciate your constructive feedback and hope we have a future opportunity to restore your confidence in us.