$209
$171
$160
$84
$110
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The room we had on the third floor should not have been available for guests. We only had one half of the black out curtains. The TV was possessed and needed to be unplugged to power off. The tub was missing a shower knob and the AC unit rattled but a good bang on it helped. I told the manager but no consideration from her the next morning. Good location but management of property needs much more TLC

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We were given a room that was in need of repairs. The furniture in the room seemed dated - several nicks and scratches. The screen to the room was damaged and the window was opened.

There was huge crack in the mirror to room and a hole in the bathroom door.

The rating of this facility was nowhere near reality. If you looking for a basic place to sleep, shower, and go your are in luck.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night for a Blue Jays/Mariners game. Chose this hotel because it seemed reasonably priced for the reviews and it included a continental breakfast.

I'm not one to complain, but I'll write an honest review so others don't get the unpleasant surprise we did. I expect to get what I pay for, but I felt that I paid $50 to $75 too much for what was offered in service, room comfort, and breakfast.

We booked a non-smoking room, but the room reeked badly of smoke and my 10 year old son found a cigarette butt on the window sill. The beds and sheets were uncomfortable and scratchy. The breakfast was packaged, flavourless baked goods and sugary cereals. We are healthy eaters so this breakfast offered no nutrition for us, forcing us to buy breakfast elsewhere. (I have stayed at other hotels offering beautiful continental breakfasts, so I don't think my expectations were too high.) And the coffee!! Good lord!! I have never tasted coffee so bad, both from the breakfast and in-room, and I've travelled to many cities and countries.

I would not stay at this Econo Lodge again, and I would avoid all Econo Lodges in the future. It is worth it to pay a little more and get a better overnight experience when not at home.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank canadaproud29
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Room for most part tidy... not really clean. Hotel furniture damaged and worn. Looks like early Goodwill. Holes in window screen. Posted visitation hors! Say what? Breakfast hours posted 6:30 start. Not available by 7. Stuff strewn all over downstairs hall. (Safety hazard IMHO).

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Stayed for one evening at this place. With graduation commencements happening in the area, and the fact that it's high tourist season in Seattle, this was the cheapest I could find. Place is worn and beat up, and smells horrible. You know you're in trouble when there are at least 20 security cameras in the front desk viewing. Room looked like a drug den...lights did not work, carpet was torn up, bed linens were filthy. To top it off, my closet was filled with paint cans and equipment, and the old door still in the room (supposing someone kicked it in). Had to leave early, thank god, and the parking lot was really creepy....police were cruising it and then another, loud car came into the lot after the police left the area and kept circling the lot.

Was not expecting Four Seasons in any way, but for $90 this place was not worth the risks to my health or physical safety. Pay the extra and get a better, safer room.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo