“Great Service a”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Took son and daughter in law out for late lunch and early dinner and we all enjoyed the food. The guys tried 3 types of oysters and us girl tried the craptakes for appetizers. All were excellent. For main meal, we had twin lobster tails, fish and chips and halibet. Very good meal. Amber was our waitress and was great! We would go back the next time we are in town... But hope to make the Sunday buffet the next time

2  Thank Kss1947
There are newer reviews for McGrath's Fish House

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Walkable to my hotel. Clean and pleasant. I had the halibut, it was moist, firm and perfect. I go to other McGraths all over the northwest and am always pleased with all of their locations.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I would rate the seafood as average at McGrath's. Not great, not bad...just average. I would recommend Duke's or Ivars. Black Angus in Fed Way serves good grilled salmon, probably the best in the area. Stay away from Red Lobster in Fed Way...nasty food.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Tried this for the first time in June 2011. I was impressed by the quality of the food and service. Have returned twice since then and still more menu items to try. Good value and prices! Enjoyable atmosphere.

3  Thank NWnative404
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We arrived after 9 PM and had great service. The waitress was very accommodating with our two tired babies.

1  Thank Mamatron5