“Hashbrowns and Biscuits & Gravy worth the travel time!”
Review of Raging River Cafe

Raging River Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Fall City
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is just a jem! I had read some reviews on their hashbrowns being the best ever and thought I should try it. I am a hashbrown snob and am usually unimpressed with the hashbrowns when eating out. The verdict..I will ALWAYS order them here. I ordered them extra crispy and that is exactly how they came. I also will always order the biscuits and gravy as they are almost as good as mine. Most places have the cream gravy with not a lot of flavour, but theirs is golden and full of flavour! Also the service is OUTSTANDING!!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My Dad ate here while I was in the library and raved about how friendly they were and good the food was. So later I took him and the family back. Actually, he paid. Anyway, we all enjoyed the food. Big portions and quite yummy. Amongst us all we had spinach omelet, corned beef hash, and a spicy sausage all tasty, plus the regular fixins. The service had a few mix ups (forgot to bring coffee or take our order, and then brought me somebody else's bill and credit card) but we were relaxed that morning and didn't have to mind.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I were driving on our way to Monroe, Wa, when we found out the the road was closed. So, we found this restaurant and decided to eat there. The service was very good and the food and good for it's price. I had a great time there.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We have been there for breakfast 3 times in the past month. Everyone in our party was very pleased with their meal. The hash browns are as good as I have ever had. The service is excellent. They treat you like long lost friends.