“Great French Dip”

Fall City Roadhouse & Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fall City
Fall City Roadhouse & Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Fall City B&B and Inns
“Great French Dip”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We eat here quite often, the service is always great and so is the food! Our favorites are the french dip with horseradish sauce and the pasta with an Alfredo sauce and prawns.

We just gave the crab cakes a try and they were pretty boring, they need to kick them up a notch and add some diced red pepper and maybe a little celery for some flavor.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Candyandrandy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Literally everything about our experience at Fall City Roadhouse & Inn was blissful. We spent a week in Washington at the end of December and traveled mostly around western Washington, but also took a jaunt east of Seattle. Our dinner at the roadhouse was the best dinner we had anywhere. The waiter was awesome. Breakfast the next morning was also amazing. As far as the room, it was clean, cozy, and comfortable. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: We had a room with a half bath (sink, toilet) and shared shower down the hall. The accommodations ar...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, WA
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This is my new FAVORITE place to stay in the greater Seattle area. My girlfriend and I had tickets to a show at the Snoqualmie Casino (no hotel at the casino? Really?) and stayed here just for a night.

Really cute little rooms for a great price, beautiful location and GREAT food, but the staff is what really sets the Roadhouse & Inn apart. Everyone is fun & friendly and have SPARKLING personalities! I wanted to just hang out in the restaurant and chill with them. Breakfast was fantastic & HUGE (she had dungeness crab omelet d I had a tomatoey basiley omelet); l wish we would have stayed another night just to try dinner and drinks.

Honestly, skip the overpriced three star chain hotels and the sketchy roach motels and get a room here. Who uses the hotel gym & pool anyway??

(Walk across the street to the Frontier Tavern for some more friendly local color)

Aside from the creepy drunk mountain man hitting on the non-local lesbian couple (really dude?), I am in love with Fall City.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin
Reviewed September 2, 2013

It's #1 of 1 because it's the only option in Fall City, to my knowledge. This place would be a gold mine if only they could move it back about 500 yards. It is a lovely restored 1920's inn with very quaint rooms. Our room, #5 I believe, had a toilet & sink with a shared shower down the hall. Not a horrible arrangement and I could make it work. However, this inn is located at the intersection of noisy, more noisy, and can you hear me now. When there are ear plugs in the room, you know it could be an issue. There is a window AC unit that had to run to try to mask the road noise but that damn AC unit was almost worse than the outside noise. It would run and then about every 3 minutes it would make this odd whoosh-whoosh noise and it was a never ending pattern. I doubt we had more than a couple hours sleep that night and that was not 2 hours straight. There is no noise issue from within the Inn itself. There would be no way we could possibly sleep here more than one night. It was clean but I have an issue with spiders so finding one in both the room and the shower room was not the greatest for me. The staff are fantastic and we were also asked if we would like something to drink even before they had us checked in. Keep in mind there is also a restaurant at this establishment and OMG, it is FANTASTIC; having both dinner and breakfast here made the miserable sleeping conditions worth it. See separate review on that!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheney, Washington
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Fall City Roadhouse & Inn is a historic building that has been reneovated for modern guests. The lower floor is a pretty good restaurant and bar. Their food is above average and the prices are fair. Upstairs they have rooms, all nice and clean. I've stayed there a couple of times. The rooms are small, and adding a toilet/sink closet off of each room didn't make them any larger. Their large shower is in its own room down the hall, but so far nobody has complained about my walking to the shower and back with just a towel over my shoulder. The shower is large, clean, and nice with its own sink in the shower room. Beds were comfortable. A separate back outside entrance is convenient. It doesn't have a pool, fitness center, or other amenities that larger hotels have. Its a historic roadhouse.

The Inn is the best place to stay in Fall City, and a good place if you are visiting anywhere near there. I went back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a toilet and sink. For a higher price you can book a room with a private shower...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kennewick, Washington
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A 1920's building, updated to be clean, fresh and modern. The young lady checking us in was very polite and showed concern for our comfort, making sure we had a cool drink and a place to sit, while we waited to get checked in. Our room was bright, clean and pleasant. I enjoy staying at hotels with historic décor and the feel of the past. If we get the chance,,we will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank becky o
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed at the Fall City Roadhouse & Inn in June 2013. Our main intent was to see Snoqualmie Falls and the Roadhouse was just 3 miles away.

What a gem! When we arrived at the Roadhouse to check in, we were greeted by Rachel, a smiling, bubbly gal. Right away she offered us a beverage, as we waited for our room. As she led us upstairs to our room, I told her how my husband had told me to pack for a night and surprised me with this get-away. She asked us what else we’d like to drink and within minutes, came back and told us the manager, Debbie, had paid for our beverages because she was touched by our story. Wow! That’s a reception you don’t get often.

We stayed in room #6, the Tolt River Suite. It was very clean and lovely decorated. The bed was comfortable. The refinished wood floors were lovely, partially covered with a thick area rug. The location of the Roadhouse is central to everything in Fall City -- river, park, restaurants, bars, grocery stores -- all within walking distance. The only change I would make is that the flat screen tv was a bit small, more like a computer screen.

The following morning we ate breakfast at the Inn. Rachel was our waitress, so we were again able to enjoy her lively personality. She recommended the corned beef hash and it was amazing! The corned beef is so tender, mixed with chunky potatoes, green and red peppers, topped with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce. The portions were huge and I took half of it home with me. All the staff at the Roadhouse stopped by to say hello and to make sure we were having a pleasant stay. Executive chef and general manager, Ben Riggs, came by our table to chat and make us feel most welcome.

We highly recommend this jewel along the Snoqualmie River and look forward to a return visit!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
SpringHill Suites Seattle Issaquah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue

Been to Fall City Roadhouse & Inn? Share your experiences!