“Great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fall City Roadhouse & Inn

Fall City Roadhouse & Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fall City
Fall City Roadhouse & Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Fall City B&B and Inns
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

My husband and I stayed for one night in the Inn, and it was very nicely appointed. Other than the noise, (due to the central location), it was a pleasant stay.
I only wish coffee was included in the package. I went downstairs to the restaurant, asked the waiter for two coffees, told him I was a guest, and he charged me $5.00. You would hope that being close to Seattle, they would understand how important that is!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rcwake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

We stayed here for one night after attending Dirt Fish rally car school nearby. The inn is upstairs from the Fall City Roadhouse/restaurant, but you do not hear any noise from there. The rooms are exceptionally clean; everything seems brand new. Rooms have keypad entry, as does the backdoor to the building. The main downside to the room (we had #4, a suite) was the noise from the road (the inn is at a busy intersection, and the windows are original to the old building according to the written materials in the room). They do conveniently provide earplugs for two, and the noise wasn't that bothersome especially with the air conditioner on. Also, the only view is of the road or a gas station. The food at the Roadhouse is pretty good; it's not a "roadhouse" as in motorcycles, loud music, and drunken parties so fear not.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the back of the building
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jenna0043
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

I called to ask which room would be good for someone who wants a dark and quiet room. They gave me a suggestion but failed to mention that the motel shares a parking lot with a valero gas station. The noise was terrible no matter what room and no way was a room going to be dark with the big lit sign outside! But if you don't mind those things then you'd probably be fine. The restaurant food was good but the service was a little lacking. The room was clean and well decorated.

• Stayed March 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2010

I wish, I wish my husband and I had a chance to eat at the restaurant below the inn! The menu looked so yummy! The room was cute and very clean. I loved the local paintings in the hallway. I would've bought some if my husband didn't have it out for rooster paintings, although these were a little more unique than your average country kitchen.

The inn is right down the street from the lovely Snoqualmie Falls. It's located in the beautiful WA mountains. It is not really that close to Seattle (45 min drive?), but a great central location if you're planning on seeing more of Washington than just Seattle. However, while driving into Seattle we bought some amazing WA cherries off the side of the road.

But I still wish my husband and I weren't so busy rushing all over the place so that we could've had a meal at the Fall City Inn Restaurant.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
travellingcrow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2009

I took a chance. Liked it. Brand new but in an old historic 1920's building.
I liked the rooms because they had HD flat screen tv's and were hip with good art and wifi. We biked right from the door but you could also fish or golf if you wanted. Went to some local farms even a local artisan cheese maker.
We had lots of fun and didnt have to pay for all the extra stuff we dont want. Right location and a terrific restaurant below with food made from scratch.
Didnt know what to say about location -- cool farmland, close to seattle an d not many other places to stay near by but the Salish -- still Fall City is small for sure.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Issaquah
Holiday Inn Seattle - Issaquah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Bellevue
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue

Been to Fall City Roadhouse & Inn? Share your experiences!