“What great food!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Who knew there was something like this in Everett? The food was great, service was great too! My friend and I split an eggs benedict & French toast and both were very good!! Other girlfriend had a gyro and I snuck a bite and that was fabulous too. Service was prompt, food arrived hot, and the prices were great too. I'll be back. Probably OFTEN.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and we were pleasantly surprised at how delicious the food was. The service was very fast and the food made its way to us pretty quickly. We went on a Wednesday morning at about 10:30 am though. When we were leaving, there was a line out the door, so probably best to skip the peak times if you are in a rush. The staff seemed a little impersonal, not rude, just a little impersonal. Downside? Probably not the best place for a toddler. My very active 2 year old was getting bored without the usual crayons and paper.
I recommend the Greek scramble. I don't even like eggs but tried it off another review and was VERY happy I went with this!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Always great but thought we would try the eggs Benedict. Fail! Eggs over done. Flavor was ok. Service always great. Will go back but no to the Benedict.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is probably the best place for breakfast in downtown Everett. Price was reasonable and the food an service were great.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

If I weren't allergic to eggs and wheat, I would eat breakfast at Kate's much more. They have fabulous scrambles and omelets, including Greek ones, and serve breakfast with pita bread if you want. When my son visits, he always wants to eat breakfast at Kate's