“Wow - Incredible Food!!”

La Palmera Family Mexican
Ranked #19 of 433 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My husband and I just moved to Everett and this restaurant is just a block and a half from where we live. Our waitress, Lucy, was fantastic as was the rest of the wait staff. Best service!! We shared one of the new items on the menus - 5 Tacos Carbon w/an order of their refried beans. Delicious. Their cilantro was very fresh and had the nice heat we love. Being Friday night, the place was packed so it was a bit loud. Portions are large so you might want to share. We would highly recommend the food and service and we will be going back very soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We haven't been here in awhile and were a bit disappointed. Not near the service we have had in the past. I ordered a 10.00 Mai Tai and they forgot the alcohol.
I returned it for a beer. The food was good however then it took awhile to get water and finally the place is really too small to be having a Mariachi Band playing. It is way too loud and about stands your hair up on end when they start to play. I think our eardrums may have burst. We may stick with our other favorite spot. Too bad since it was so good here before.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We go to these two restaurants in Everett, almost every other week, the hot sauce is home made (and the BEST in Seattle, Everett) we have to take a jar home with us every time. Nachos are the best we have tried at any restaurant. My husband loves their Arros dishes, Chicken with sauce and spices, added with mushrooms on a bed of rice. I like my Pork or Chicken burritos. Can't beat the excellent service, otherwise we would not go back. Food comes to the table fast. For two people the nachos will fill you up, so take your dinner to go for the later.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant. We like the one in Everett on Hwy 99 better than the one in Mill Creek. My husband and I have been going here for close to 10 years and we've never had a bad meal or bad service. This place is the best. The staff is so nice and the food is delicious. They treat us like long lost friends every time we go in. We take all of our friends and family here when we want to show them a great meal. 2 Thumbs up!

1  Thank angeldoxie
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is out of the way for our family, but we were in the area and I remember eating there several years ago and that we liked the food, so we decided to see if it was still tasty, and it was. I don't know what the person who gave the restaurant a poor review had, but I ordered the chili colorado and the meat was very soft and the sauce had good flavor. I also liked that you can substitute the rice and beans for a salad. Mind you the salad is just iceberg lettuce with some tomatoes but at least you get a choice. I thought the portion size was generous and both my husband and I took home leftovers. We went with our young daughter who is picky about Mexican food and she really liked her kids enchilada. The salsas they offer with the chips were also tasty. I would eat there again if I'm in the area.