“Best Chicken Nachos EVER-Hot sauce home made” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Palmera Family Mexican
Ranked #15 of 416 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mill Creek, Washington, United States
“Best Chicken Nachos EVER-Hot sauce home made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We go to these two restaurants in Everett, almost every other week, the hot sauce is home made (and the BEST in Seattle, Everett) we have to take a jar home with us every time. Nachos are the best we have tried at any restaurant. My husband loves their Arros dishes, Chicken with sauce and spices, added with mushrooms on a bed of rice. I like my Pork or Chicken burritos. Can't beat the excellent service, otherwise we would not go back. Food comes to the table fast. For two people the nachos will fill you up, so take your dinner to go for the later.

• Visited September 2013

Lynnwood, Washington
“Love, love, love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant. We like the one in Everett on Hwy 99 better than the one in Mill Creek. My husband and I have been going here for close to 10 years and we've never had a bad meal or bad service. This place is the best. The staff is so nice and the food is delicious. They treat us like long lost friends every time we go in. We take all of our friends and family here when we want to show them a great meal. 2 Thumbs up!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank angeldoxie
Seattle
“Very tasty Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place is out of the way for our family, but we were in the area and I remember eating there several years ago and that we liked the food, so we decided to see if it was still tasty, and it was. I don't know what the person who gave the restaurant a poor review had, but I ordered the chili colorado and the meat was very soft and the sauce had good flavor. I also liked that you can substitute the rice and beans for a salad. Mind you the salad is just iceberg lettuce with some tomatoes but at least you get a choice. I thought the portion size was generous and both my husband and I took home leftovers. We went with our young daughter who is picky about Mexican food and she really liked her kids enchilada. The salsas they offer with the chips were also tasty. I would eat there again if I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Good Mexican food. Friendly place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Well rated for a reason. Very friendly, fast with the service, large portions, hot and fresh. If you are in Everett and want some Mexican food, you can't go wrong here.

• Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Vibrant atmosphere with average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit to Everett. We went to the restaurant based on the TripAdvisor reviews.

Vibrant place, trented for locals and families, mostly hispanic. There is a bar area that is attractive for the younger crowd at heart. Nothing fancy.
The food was disapointing, average at most. The flavours were not there, almost fastfood. There is potential, but food quality and freshness needs to be the first priority. Keep it simple and fresh. Disappointed. Will not go back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Been to La Palmera Family Mexican? Share your experiences!