“Great service, so-so food”

Scuttlebutt Brewing Co
Ranked #6 of 422 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria, Canada
“Great service, so-so food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our server was friendly and accommodating and the locally-brewed beer was tasty. Unfortunately, the copious amount of deep-fried food options isn't my cup of tea.

Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good place for a tasty beverage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

A good place to get a tasty beverage. My server was Jenna and she was so sweet and helpful. Service definitely made my experience.

Tigard, Oregon
“Pleased with their effort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Multiple families formed a group of 22 customers that recently ate here. The wait staff was fantastic and the food options were varied. There was no problem with split tickets. The beer was great. It was nice being able to have a small salad or bowl of clam chowder with your burger rather than the standard fries. Will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013
Everett, Washington
“Beer is amazing. Try the Homeport Blonde.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I was keen to try any establishment called Scuttlebutt while I was visiting my boyfriend at the Everett Naval Base. The restaurant is on the marina. You can check out the beautiful boats.

The place was crowded when we visited on a Thursday evening. The layout of the restaurant allowed for us to have a bit of privacy in a crowd of people. Or that could have been the volume of the conversation around us. :0)

The food was unremarkable for me. My boyfriend enjoyed his sandwich. Overall it was filling with good sized portions. The standout was this microbrewery's beer. My favorite was the Homeport Blonde. If I could have it shipped to Texas I would. My boyfriend liked the Gale Force IPA. worth the stop to just have a drink.

Vancouver, Canada
“Good pub food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The fish and chip and bbq pork sandwich were good. However, the restaurant had more of a cafeteria feel to it than a pub. Nevertheless, we had a delightful server.

Visited December 2012

Been to Scuttlebutt Brewing Co? Share your experiences!