“wow!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

N. Everett
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2009

So I read all the great reviews.... we go to try this place we have never been too. Apparently they were too busy to acknowledge that we walked in the door. Busy in the front room... empty tables in the back. No eye contact or even a "hello" while we waited. 14 minutes me my wife and our 2 young Boys sit and wait.... and wait.... and wait...... nothing. we looked at the menu but never got seated so we left. we will try again later, but its sad that they didn't need our business. They must be doing very well in this rough economy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for quick take-out.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2008

Great for quick take-out.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My parents introduced me...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2008

My parents introduced me to Gianni's. I have had many different dishes here and all of them have been great!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Gianni's Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!