“Very good pizza and calzones”
Review of South Lake Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
South Lake Pizza
Ranked #227 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Pizza
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very good pizza and calzones”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very yummy. We have been pleased with delivery as well as take out. We have even eaten inside a couple of times - just don't expect much if you "dine in". It is really a carry-out and delivery place.

Visited August 2012

Everett, Washington, United States
“The Kelly Special is the bomb!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We live in Everett but will drive all the way to Lake Stevens just for the Kelly Special pizza. It's that good. No bodt else compares to them. We always eat a piece on the way home! I just wish there was one closer to home!

Visited June 2012
Snohomish
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

If you believe in that the customer is always right, then this place is not for you. If you wish to deal with an owner who does not care about his customers, then this place is for you. If you like being berated by the owner's daughter, then this place is for you.

They claim that there was a dinner rush and had to make me wait over an hour and a half for an order that should have taken 30-45 minutes under normal circumstances or if you believe the owner's daughter who told my pregnant wife 20-30 minutes at max. I do not care whether there was a dinner rush, if someone tells me to expect them at a certain time, then I expect them there then or within a reasonable amount of time.

To top it off, the order was wrong, what does the manager aka owner's daughter say? And I quote, "this was my fault and we are closed so I will make a note in your account." I expected a simple refund for this poor experience, but they refused. I have now told the owner that I will not order from this place and he even had the nerve to say I was unwelcome.

I do hope that if you believe in good customer service or food that is actually good to not eat here.

By the way this place is ran, they won't be here for much longer.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Poor C
“Our absolute favorite PIZZA ever. Their...”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Our absolute favorite PIZZA ever. Their 'coronary combo' is the BEST!!!

Lake Stevens, WA
“Excellent Pizza - Delicious Grinders”
Reviewed January 23, 2008

You cannot go wrong with anything from this pizza place. The Grinders are awesome.

1 Thank girlwolf68

Been to South Lake Pizza? Share your experiences!