“Great food ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by this place just because we saw the homemade tortilla sign. Service was good and the menu has more than enough options to choose from.

I had the carne asada and it was the best I have had in a long time seasoned just right, it came with refried beans and Mexican rice , pico de Gallo and guacamole.

Portions are good and prices and reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (164)

Reviewed September 5, 2019

The staff was friendly. The restaurant is nice inside. The food was good. I enjoyed what I ate and look forward to my next meal from El Paraiso.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

We happened to be in Everett and of course we checked Trip Advisor to get a good recommendation for a Mexican meal and it was spot on. Amazing food (recommend the enchiladas and arozo con pollo).

Staff was great and outdoor dining nice.

Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

We showed up for lunch. I had the carnitas wet burrito special with a carne asada burrito on the side. The carne asada was over cooked but still flavorful. The carnitas were very tasty but the wet sauce was very bland and even can like in flavor. I ordered a Cadillac marg but it wasn’t worth it the effort. The waiter was nice and the restaurant looked nice inside. Because the both meats were so good I will give them another try down the road.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

I've eaten at the El Paraiso for many years and have enjoyed the food and service. However, my family and I went to dinner yesterday and had the worst experience ever. Our server was impatient and rude, and didn't listen to the questions I had about a meal I had ordered previously. She strode away and we all had doubts about if she had heard me correctly. She didn't. She brought out the wrong order. I told her it was the wrong order and she was very surly. I asked her, "Am I bothering you?" She shook her head, but still had no patience to listen to what I wanted, so I settled for what my son was having. (note: she spoke English perfectly). Suddenly, a very large man walked directly to our table and very loudly began to hammer me with questions about the original dish, even though I had already ordered what my son was having. Confused, I clarified which dish I had ordered (which, it turns out was called something different during lunch) and he said he would bring it out. I was fine with it but could tell he was angry. He also said, "Now you know. Next time, you don't need to...." and pointed to the server and the kitchen, implying that I need not get it wrong next time, bother the waitress and waste their food! A few minutes later, he came out and asked if I wanted to eat it with... CHOPSTICKS! (relevant note: I am half Korean.) I was shocked. He wasn't smiling. My husband approached him over his racist remark and the man was extremely sarcastic, belligerent and denied any negative connotation. He acted insulted that my husband even mentioned it. He was it 'was a joke'. I asked him if it was because I was Asian. He said it was, but it was a joke. He said, "Next time, I will see your face (another jab at my looks) and will never, ever joke with you." Huh! The conversation turned futile as he accepted no blame whatsoever. The guy claimed to be the manager- I wonder if he is new? In any case, I can't support any restaurant that is racist. That's just my opinion.

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to El Paraiso Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!