“Legit Mexican Food”

Tampico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 459 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 23, 2015

I consider myself a food connoisseur, especially when it comes to mexican food. I've eaten enchiladas and tacos in Mexico, California, Arizona and Texas. This place is right up there with them with their authenticity. The salsa is spicy like it should be and their margaritas are delicious and intoxicating. I tell you folks, there is not another mexican restaurant in the Everett area that will compete with Tampico!!

1  Thank James O

Reviewed August 15, 2015

I've brought my hubby, friends etc.. here. they have wonderful homemade chips and salsa. great service and great food. also their alcoholic beverages are good enough to be shared by two people. unless you like your own.. these drinks are not watered down, like a bar would do, they are just right. I usually order the beef and bean burrito, without rice. but with refried beans.

Reviewed July 16, 2015

Amazing service. Roy will have your chips and two kinds of salsa's before you are barely seated. Their chicken is amazing... I dream of having it again. Best margarita in Snohomish County as recently voted by county residents. I agree 100% with their vote! Juan is one of my many favorite servers and will treat you well!!!! I recommend the chicken burrito!

Reviewed February 14, 2015

i start to drool at about Mt. Vernon Washington, cause I know that very soon I will be eating a fabulous Mole Chicken Enchilada at Tampico along with a terrific margarita! The service is fast and friendly, water, chips and two kinds of salsa on your table in minutes. The only thing I wish was different would be if I could eat the large version, I have tried, it was great but I was SO full! Sigh! My husband had the chipotle burrito and loved it. Sometimes I think I should try something new here, but that would be wrong and crazy!! Wish I lived closer!

1  Thank Maggie H
Reviewed October 22, 2014

This is next to a cruddy motel. It has good Mexican food served by a friendly staff. The prices are reasonable.

Been to Tampico Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!