“Best Ever!”

Tampico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 432 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been dining at this restaurant for years and really feel like they know our family. It is not fancy but is always clean & the staff friendly and welcoming. It is a definite "go to" for us. The Chicken mole is the best I have ever had and I always order a large so that I may have leftovers. The margaritas too are the best! We will always dine here and feel lucky it is so close in our neighborhood! Thank you Tampico!

1  Thank denise11164
There are newer reviews for Tampico Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I never knew about this place, but my wife had been here several times before. Parking is quite a chore around the building, so prepare for parking issues if you get here at peak times. Service was very good, chips and (green and red) salsa were very tasty if not a bit on the hotter side. Portions were generous and the cost was about what I expected. I ordered the Chicken Chimichanga (there is another combo plate with 2 of them) and I'm glad I only got the 1 (I could barely finish it). The food was really good and better than other places I have been in the area.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Tampico has one of the best lunch menus in town. Their tortilla soup is one of the best. Great service, great prices and great food.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

If you're looking for some great Mexican food in Everett, this is the place, I used to like La Palmera until I came here. The burritos here are two times bigger than the ones at "La Pa" and the prices are about the same. DigestingWashington.com

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I really don't think that salt should be the primary ingredient. It was in the beans, it was in the meat, it was in my enchilada, even in the salsa. Come on!

1  Thank Sara S