“Company safety meeting”

Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Irish American fare featuring creative Burgers, Corned Beef, Shepherd's Pie and homemade Bread Pudding! Family friendly and family owned, we're excited to have you as our guest!
Everett, Washington, United States
“Company safety meeting”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We held our company safety meeting in the banquet room. The food was excellent and it was real home style cooking. The staff are all friendly, and the room is perfect size for all our needs. Thanks

Visited May 2012
ShawnODonnellJr, Owner at Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for the kind comments, Victoria! We hope we can entertain your group again soon!

San Diego, California
“First Time here !”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I tried this restaurant after I got a $5 coupon from Quality Inn. The restaurant was right in front of our hotel and it was great.

• Visited July 2012
We're happy to have you in! The hotel has been great to us and we value each guest they send our way. Thank you!
“A+ great”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Fast seating, fast food, fast service. Great! Server was amazing. The food for "American grill" expectations was very Irish and VERY tasty! I had the cider- yum! My friend had the Harp- "brings back memories". The raisin bread was hot and fresh. The meal was cooked to perfection and delivered with a smile. The atmosphere and music was great. Will highly recommend!!

Thank you for the cheerful comments, we hope we can see you again on your next trip!

Cheers-
Shawn
Spokane, Washington
“Very Good!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We found the service to be exceptional, - Thanks Jeff!

I had the rockfish with sweet chili sauce (gluten free!) and it was LOVELY! My son had the Blarney Burger and deemed it very good. My English husband had the shepards pie and felt it was on the good side of OK. He said it needed more seasoning and that there were not enough potatoes. Overall we enjoyed it very much and would go again.

• Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Food selection not as good as before.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We used to eat at Shawn's every other week at least. About 2 years ago they printed new menu's and dropped or replaced a number of items I used to always order. I must have been the odd guy out as I think there was probably 5 items I ate all the time and they were are replaced. As time went by I just started going less and less. The food isn't necesarily bad, its just that I don't particularily like most of the items like they used to have, except for the fish and chips. Also, I am a Macs and Jack beer fan and they stopped offering it for a while. I am sure its been 2-3 months since I was there and I don't have any particular interest to go back as there are so many others to choose from.

Such is life.