“First Time here !”

Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 449 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional Irish American fare featuring Corned Beef, Shepherd's Pie and homemade Bread Pudding! Family friendly and family owned, we're excited to have you as our guest!
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I tried this restaurant after I got a $5 coupon from Quality Inn. The restaurant was right in front of our hotel and it was great.

ShawnODonnellJr, Owner at Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

We're happy to have you in! The hotel has been great to us and we value each guest they send our way. Thank you!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Fast seating, fast food, fast service. Great! Server was amazing. The food for "American grill" expectations was very Irish and VERY tasty! I had the cider- yum! My friend had the Harp- "brings back memories". The raisin bread was hot and fresh. The meal was cooked to perfection and delivered with a smile. The atmosphere and music was great. Will highly recommend!!

Thank you for the cheerful comments, we hope we can see you again on your next trip!

Cheers-
Shawn

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We found the service to be exceptional, - Thanks Jeff!

I had the rockfish with sweet chili sauce (gluten free!) and it was LOVELY! My son had the Blarney Burger and deemed it very good. My English husband had the shepards pie and felt it was on the good side of OK. He said it needed more seasoning and that there were not enough potatoes. Overall we enjoyed it very much and would go again.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We used to eat at Shawn's every other week at least. About 2 years ago they printed new menu's and dropped or replaced a number of items I used to always order. I must have been the odd guy out as I think there was probably 5 items I ate all the time and they were are replaced. As time went by I just started going less and less. The food isn't necesarily bad, its just that I don't particularily like most of the items like they used to have, except for the fish and chips. Also, I am a Macs and Jack beer fan and they stopped offering it for a while. I am sure its been 2-3 months since I was there and I don't have any particular interest to go back as there are so many others to choose from.

Such is life.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We chose to eat here because it's across the street from the Quality in where we were staying. The food and service. made us glad we did. The rockfish entree was fantastic. It was moist and flavourful with a sweet and sour sauce, and the sides of rice and broccoli were also good, and this comes from someone who doesn't even like broccoli! Our server, was very knowledgeable and patient and friendly. She helped us decide what beer to choose from their extensive list of draft Irish brews. Save room for dessert, because they are home made there. The bread pudding was a highlight, but the miniature brownie with that "moose tracks" peanut butter and chocolate ice cream you have to try if you like chocolate. And there's a larger version of it, too,