“Drinks are a little pricey, but real good food.”
Review of The Majestic Cafe - CLOSED

The Majestic Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hewitt Avenue
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have never had a dish here I did not like. The meatloaf is great as is any dish with salmon. Drinks are a little pricey ($10 and up for martinis) but it's always nice to have someone else make me a martini. Recommend you sit in the bar area, it is usually pretty quiet and you can watch the sidewalk traffic.

There are newer reviews for The Majestic Cafe

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Visiting someone in Everett they suggested the Majestic for lunch. What awesome décor which we thought was an indication of a movie theater. It was the theme but as soon as you walk in you are meet with an amazing bar at the front of the café. The lunch menu was really good with plenty to offer. I had the special of the day which was a burger with plenty of filling including an onion ring. Service was quick and friendly. The value was really good and there was enough food to ensure you did not leave hungry.

1  Thank DrSteveWA
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Nice restaurant with what has been said is the best mac & cheese around. So I had the mac & cheese, which I would never of ordered at a restaurant had it not been for their claim, It was very good with a great wait staff to make your meal an excellent experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are visiting Everett please try this restaurant...their food is very good...they have the best meatloaf and if you are a liver and onions person not many places make it as good...have tried many different menu items as have my friends...it is one of our favorites

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We met friends on a Thursday night. The restaurnat was busy but we were seated right away. It took several minutes for our server to come back and tell us they could not make my husbands requested drink - OK not a big deal. We ordered drinks -- my mohito was dull without muddled mint and my friend's lemon drop martini was undrinkable so she sent it back. We ordered our meals. About an hour later salads came out. Very sad looking indeed! The spinach was overdressed and wilted and the garden salad looked like just lettuce, carrot etc from a bag. Some time later our meals came. The pot roast was good, my fish & chips were good as well. The pulled pork was tough and the pork loin was only ok and carrots were undercooked for my friend. By the time we left it was after 8:30! The staff tried to make it better with 50% off my friend's meal but it was too little too late. The venue is very nice, prices a little high but the service stinks.Too long a wait for mediocure food.

1  Thank Mary D