“Good sushi!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Naknek, Alaska
“Good sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good food, good service and far enough away from the Boeing plant to miss most of the lunch (lemmings!) crowd.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fat O

Stanwood, Washington
“Bland and dry teriyaki”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been here once before and wasn't thrilled but it is convenient to work and I was in a rush today so I grabbed me and a co-worker each some chicken teriyaki and gyoza to go. Not good at all. The chicken was tasteless and dry with only a little extra teriyaki in the bottom of the to go container. The gyoza was chewy and they only provided one tiny container of dipping sauce that was extremely thin and did nothing to improve the taste of the gyoza. There was a little tiny side "salad" that was limp lettuce drowning in a vinegary dressing. Definately not worth the money and won't bother again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Horrible service and they charged my credit card 2 x!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

They have been rude every time I have been there. The foos is definitely not the best, by far! They overcharged my card by over 60 bucks and when I called them to rectify it, they denied ever charging me 2 x. They called me a "liar" and I offered to bring them a bank statement. The owner said that if I brought the statement then he would credit me back the overage and for the meal, which would have been over 130.00. I got there and showed him my statement. His wife immediately came out screaming at me and he made excuses for why it wasn't his fault. Needless to say that they never refunded me the full purchase like he had promised. I waited about a week to get the overage put back on my card. If you want a place to get yelled at, then go here. Disrespect! I will go all the way to Seattle to get better sushi and good service!

• Visited March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mazique1
Marysville, WA
“Best Sushi in Everett”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I have been eating here for at least the last 5 years. It's the best sushi. Never have I had to wait for a table. The staff is always very friendly and it feels very clean.

My favorites are the the 911, Jelly Roll (the best one I've ever had), Tempura Tuna Roll. I tried the Jelly for something new and I was amazed. The gyozas and miso are good. They have a mango dessert ball that amazing.

1 Thank vsci
Seattle
“Very good Sushi Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2010

Mmmm. I am thinking of a chirashi sushi bowl from this place and it's making me hungry.

Very reasonably priced Sushi that is very very tasty.
Excellent service.
Clean.

Recommend asking for a Chefs special roll of the day, I have never been dissappointed.

1 Thank Wayward_in_Sea