“Best Sushi in Everett”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I have been eating here for at least the last 5 years. It's the best sushi. Never have I had to wait for a table. The staff is always very friendly and it feels very clean.

My favorites are the the 911, Jelly Roll (the best one I've ever had), Tempura Tuna Roll. I tried the Jelly for something new and I was amazed. The gyozas and miso are good. They have a mango dessert ball that amazing.

1  Thank vsci

Reviewed January 5, 2010

Mmmm. I am thinking of a chirashi sushi bowl from this place and it's making me hungry.

Very reasonably priced Sushi that is very very tasty.
Excellent service.
Clean.

Recommend asking for a Chefs special roll of the day, I have never been dissappointed.

1  Thank Wayward_in_Sea
Reviewed August 25, 2009

The food at Tokyo House is absolutely amazing!!! The service is first class and the prices are reasonable. Great restaurant.

1  Thank StG_Muk
Reviewed January 28, 2009

Stumbled onto this place by accident when another Japanese restaurant nearby wouldn't seat us because it was 15 minutes before closing time. Went to Tokyo House next and had great service, very friendly people working there, and awesome food. Had sushi and it was incredible. I would HIGHLY recommend it! It is my absolute favorite place for sushi.

1  Thank LDLongley
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 1, 2008

It's Far...But Worth The Ride...

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Tokyo House Restaurant? Share your experiences!