“Good food is hard to find”
Review of Los Potrillos

Los Potrillos
Ranked #173 of 426 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good food is hard to find”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you like real mexican food, not an American ized version, then this is the place for you. Great service, food and quiet atmosphere. I had the 2place enchilada daily special. I usually rate a mexican restaurant by the quality of the cheese enchilada plate. This was not a poor decision. The plate was piping hot, loads of cheese and the enchilada sauce was amazing. I definately was full for well undet 10 bucks. I want to go back and sample more.

“Very good Mexican food at a great price!”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

All of the food was great and prices were great..

Lynnwood, Washington
“Worth the trip to Everett”
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Los Potrillos is a hidden jewel--they have the best Mexican style seafood around and really great service. Their seafood is better than many of the high end restaurants I have been to. Camarones Los Potrillos is worth waiting the 20+ minutes it takes for them to prepare it--it's a dish that takes extra time but is phenomenal. Both their Molcajete and Seafood Molcajete are oh so worth getting, and there are so many other wonderful things on the menu. We've been eating there once or twice a month for about 3 years now and it remains my favorite Mexican restaurant. I recommend it for anyone looking for great food, great service and great value.

Everett WA
“Our Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed February 26, 2009

We have eated at Los Margharitas, Ixtapa, La Hacienda. La Parasio, and Los Potrillos is by far the best.

We have been eating Mexican exclusively here for the past 3 years - about 1-2 x per month. The owners, Abraham and Naches, are there all the time and are very friendly and love to chat with you. It is a very family friendly restaurant (they recognize us each time we go and remember what we like - and they always refer to our girls as Princesses - very cute :) .Most of the owners family work there as well and it is nice to see a large loving family working together. They recommend great meals and combinations and are equally as happy to make substitutions.

My husband and I love their Cancun platter with a medley of Chicken breast strips, lump crab (the real thing), and HUGE prawns, along with onions and cilantro and melted cheese. The plate normally comes with tortillas and rice and beans, but they are always accomodating to us when we request a side salad instead of the carb items.

They have THE BEST pico de gallo! LOVE IT!!!

Be sure to also try their Chef's Special - Carne Asada and sauteed Butterflied Shrimp. My older daughter (9) gobbles up almost an entire adult meal of the Chef's Special because she loves this dinner so much.

We have turned a lot of family members and friends into Los Potrillos addicts too! :)

1 Thank TamaraC4
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place has the best...”
Reviewed August 28, 2008

This place has the best service I've seen in a place. They check on you very often but not intrusive. The meals are great and the desert is amazing.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Los Potrillos? Share your experiences!